Have a bagel

Y/N is currently upside down hanging on a tree branch next to a fountain.

???: What are you doing...

Y/N: Practicing being Batman.

???: ...

Y/N: What's your name ahoge brother?

Hajime: It's Hajime Hinata.

Y/N: I always see you here just staring at Hope's Peak

Y/N: I always see you here just staring at Hope's Peak. You wanna talk about it?

Hajime: I don't want to talk about it...

Y/N: Oh come on! It'll make you feel better if you get it off your chest!

A couple of hours passed and Y/N has not stop bugging Hajime about his problem.

Hajime: You're not going to stop bothering me are you.

Y/N: Yep!

Hajime: First, get down from there.

Y/N slowly slides down from the tree to ground. He stood up and sat down on a nearby bench, Hajime sitting down besides him.

Y/N: So what's bothering you?

Hajime: Do you know the reserve course?

Y/N: Yep! I know!

Hajime: I just... Thought that if-

Y/N suddenly put a bagel in his mouth.

Y/N: Nope, you are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye.

Hajime: ...

Y/N: Anyways! You know Chiaki right? Then all three of us should play a game together!

Hajime: Bu-

Y/N: No buts! We're playing together and we're going to fix your self esteem!

Hajime: ...Fine.

Y/N only smiled. The smile was a little... Unnatural, as Hajime would describe it.

Hajime: ( What have I gotten myself into? )

(Timeskip)

Chiaki and Hajime are now in Y/N's new house. Y/N was currently making them food.

Chiaki: So that's how you two met. Yep! That definitely sounds like something he would do!

Hajime: Why do you look happy about that?!

Chiaki: He's a little weird but I hope you can get along with him.

Hajime: Oka-

Y/N: I am the king of cutting off Hajime's sentences.