Okay

(Somewhere in Hope's Peak)

Y/N: ( Okay... I'm in a hidden room, and a guy with gorgeous ass hair, tied me to a chair. )

Y/N: Did I die?

Izuru: What do you mean? You've been awake for half an hour.

He turned his head to the side and sees the man that tied him up.

Y/N: Hey! Why do you look like that Hajime?

Izuru: Was that my name before?

Y/N: What do you mean? That IS your name.

Izuru: Not anymore, I am called Izuru Kamukura.

Y/N: Hmmmmmm... You seem bored.

Izuru: That's because I am.

Y/N just let the awkward silence happen, it is pretty hard to talk to someone if that person is bored of everything.

Izuru suddenly stood up and left without saying a word. Y/N sighed, and turned towards Mitarai.

Y/N: Anyways. Mitarai did you lose weight?

Mitarai: I didn't do anything!

Y/N: ( He seems pretty stressed out, wonder what happened? )

The two heard a door opening, they looked towards the noise, to see Nagito and Chiaki.

Y/N: Oh...! Nagito, welcome back!

Nagito: I'm back.

Chiaki: Eh? Y/N... And Mitarai? Did you lose weight?

Mitarai: I-i'm not doing anything. I-i was just making anime. I... Haven't done anything!

Just then, a another secret door opened, Mitarai saw the person that opened the door, and squeaked.
It was Junko Enoshima.

Junko: Mitarai! How's your progress?

Nagito: Yo! We're visiting.

Junko: Who's this? Why does an outsider know about this place?

Nagito: Pure chance.

Junko: By chance?

Nagito: That's because I have ultimate luck.

Junko: Oh, you too? Well, not like it matters. Not like you can tell anyone about this place...

Nagito: If you're counting on Mukuro Ikusaba to come and help, it's no use.

Junko: How much do you know, senpai?

Nagito: It was just chance, kouhai.

Junko: I see. She's preoccupied, huh?

Nagito: You see, this is for hope. To protect hope, I will do anything.

Junko: *Giggle* You think you can stop this despair?

Nagito then pulled out a pistol and aimed it at Junko, which shocked Chiaki and Y/N.

Y/N: Oh shit! He's got the strap! Nagito, didn't you know? People die when they are killed!

Chiaki: Nagito!

Nagito: I just happened to pick this up overseas... I brought it back as a souvenir. Also, Y/N couldn't you get out of those, easily?

Y/N: I could, but it's tied pretty good. Trust me, I know a thing or two about tying people up.

Nagito: So there's someone with the same level of talent as you, a second ultimate hope, perhaps?

As Nagito was about to pull the trigger, he was stopped by Chiaki.