Plothole

???: When I last saw him, he was far too distraught to be the second ultimate hope.

???2: That's because the subject's original personality still remained at that point. We've already removed that personality. Please be assured.

???2: Heart rate is normal. Alright open the capsule.

The machine opened, with air rushing outside. A boy with long black hair and red eyes sat up from the capsule.

???: Now that you've been reborn as this world's hope, I christen you with the name of our school's founder, Izuru Kamukura.
_________________________________

(Hope's Peak)

???: See ya!

???2: See you tomorrow!

Two students exchange, while Chiaki and Y/N were both leaning on the school gate. Chiaki playing game on her game girl console while Y/N was watching her play.

???: Sorry did you wait long?

Chiaki heard this and thought it was her missing friend, Hajime. She turned only to see it was someone else, just a random student talking to their friend.

She was disappointed, but just went back to her game.

(Flashback)

Chiaki: Chisa, is Hajime doing well?

Yukizome: Hajime was... Y-yeah he was fine.

Chiaki: Is that... So?

(Flashback over)

And so they waited and waited, until most of the students have already gone home. Chiaki sighed, then she felt some weight on her shoulder, she looked at the direction where she felt it from, to see Y/N had fallen asleep on her.

Chiaki: Even though I said "tomorrow".
________________________________

(Somewhere)

Sakakura: Take it, it's a trustee's ID card.

He then gave the ID to Yukizome.

Yukizome: Thanks.

Sakakura: Listen, that card will be voided at 6am tomorrow morning. It'll be game over by that time.

Yukizome: No problems, I'm aware of this.

Sakakura: To be honest, one of the trustees has vanished. Thanks to that, security has been pretty tight. Even so, will you still go?

Yukizome: It's either I use this today, or never. If that the case, going is my only choice. Even if I have to risk my life for it.

Sakakura: You're risking my life too.

Yukizome: Ah! That's true. Sorry about that, Sakakura.

She turned to the side, staring at the sky.

Yukizome: But I want to be of help to Munakata. For the sake of his ideals... No, to be honest, that's unimportant too. As long as I can help Munakata this way, I'm fine with it.

Sakakura: You love him that much?

Yukizome: If it's for Munakata, I think I could even die.

Sakakura clenched his fist, he turned towards Yukizome.

Sakakura: My life is in your hands as well! Make this a success.

Yukizome: Sakakura... Thank you.

She said before walking passed him. Once she was gone, he slammed his fist into a wall.

Sakakura: Damn it. There's no room for me at all, even though... I knew that all along.
_________________________________