Extras

The Hospital Gown Terror
—————————————

Let's just say Mondo wasn't expecting this. Well, to be honest he wasn't expecting anything but a fight. After all his brother sent him and the others here to beat up some rival gang in the city.

But a manchild in a hospital gown with long hair that covered his face and a rabbit on his head, beating up the rival gang was not what he had in mind when he started the day.

Y/N: How do you like my stand's power?! Jotaro! ゴゴゴゴ

Rival gang: My name isn't--!

Y/N: WRYYYYY!!! King Crimson: The World Over Heaven, Requiem!

Mondo: ( The hell's going on? )

Y/N: I believe you can fly~♪

After like few minutes of him beating up the rival gang in a very one sided fight, he turned his head to him and his gang.

Everyone tensed up when he turned towards them, even Mondo himself. They could feel the glare he was giving them, even if it was covered by hair.

Mondo: ( What the hell?! It feels like I'm getting crushed by a mountain! )

Y/N: *Glare* ...

But Mondo's spirit won't back down from this.

Mondo: If you got something to say! Then say it!

Y/N: *Hardens Glare*

Okay, now Mondo's sweating a little. But he won't back down, if the guy wants to fight, then he'll get a fight.

Y/N: Yeah... Do you have some money for a haircut?

When he suddenly stopped glaring at them, Mondo's body subconsciously relaxed. But when he processed the Rabbit Man's request, he stumbled back a bit before regaining his footing.

Mondo: W-what the--?! Then why'd you glare at us earlier?!

Y/N: Sorry! My muscles tense when I'm nervous!

"Nervous? Yeah, that's some bullshit." Mondo thought, but he'll just keep it to himself.

Y/N: Well... Ya got any?

Mondo: Yeah...

Y/N: Can I have some?

Mondo: ...

Mondo silently gave the Rabbit Menace some cash to get his hair done. After all, if a guy a wants to style his hair then let him do it.

Y/N: Thanks, Josuke! Say "Hi!" to Okuyasu for me!

He shouted out before running off into the distance.

Gang member: What was all that about?

Mondo: It's probably better to not asked questions.

(The Future)

Mondo: ( Are they really the same guy? )

He thought to himself, as he glanced over to a classmate of his, named Y/N L/N. I mean who else has a fucking rabbit on their head?

Y/N: WRYYYYY!!! King Crimson: The World Over Heaven, Requiem!

Teacher: Y/N, shut the fuck up.

Mondo: ( Nevermind... That's him. )

-----------------------------------------------------------

The Demon Lord?!
——————————