Pointless Chapter #2

Y/N: You know, I realized you and Nagito have the same voice.

Makoto: Really? I think we sound different though...

Y/N: Now, Kazuichi hurry up and fix the elevator.

Kazuichi: Why did you bring me here. Just use the stairs, dude.

Y/N: I don't want the stairs, I want the elevator so I can ride it like a pony.

Kazuichi: Wha-

Makoto: Okay, but why am I here?

Y/N: Wel-

Byakuya: Listen to me, Toko and listen closely, in the next three seconds I recommend that you get your beep beep boop bop ding dong tangelang boop beep bop ding ding shling boop bop self, away from me.

Toko: I-i can't s-stay away from my m-master.

Y/N: Byakuya... I can't believe you're into that master, servant shit.

Byakuya: No I am not!

Kazuichi: Hey guys! I fixed the elevator, get on.

The mystery gang, each took a step in the elevator. With Toko and Kazuichi too.

Makoto: What floor are you guys going?

Byakuya: The 6th floor.

Toko: I-i'll fellow my m-master anywhere.

Kazuichi: I'm going to the 6th floor too.

Y/N: Me and Makoto are also going there.

Y/N said, but with nothing to talk about, the gang just stood there in awkward silence. Until they reached their floor, they all step out and said their goodbyes. But they all went in the direction.

Y/N: This is awkward...

Makoto: Yeah... It is.

Byakuya: I must agree with you.

The trio were walking in front of Kazuichi and Toko, conversing about the situation they found theirselves.

Kazuichi: Why are we left out...

Toko: H-hey! I-it's probably your f-fault

Kazuichi: Hey! How can it be my fault!?

Toko: W-wel-

???: Kyaa!

Toko and Kazuichi turned towards the source of the yell, they see a female student had fallen over with a tray of chemicals in her hand.

The most eye catching thing was a cloud of pink smoke where Y/N, Makoto and Byakuya were.

The cloud of pink dissipated, Toko and Kazuichi see Makoto, Byakuya, and   Y/N were now females!?

Byakuya: W-what is going on?!