Chapter 3

Hey guys,

So some of you asked me if this is really a dbfanfic.... Sabr ka phal mitha hota hai....sabr rakho heros ki entry aajaegi ;)

___________________________________

Hina's P.O.V.

My eyes widened in shock. I couldn't believe, what I just heared.Ok,I always knew about malo's attitude towards her family but she said too much. Khala and Khalu must be really hurt.

'Pata nehi Allah ko kya shok tha, mujhe apki beti banane ka' . She shouldn't have said that.

Her heart is filled with hate for her family, they aren't worth anything to her because they are really old-fashioned.Malo is a really religious girl and the pakistani rituals are really important to her nevertheless she also wants to be like all the other girls her age.

My mom is modern because she grew up here, in Germany, but her parents came here a year after their marriage, so that's why they aren't that modern. AND THAT'S WHAT MALO HATES....WHY CAN'T HER FAMILY BE LIKE ALL THE OTHER FAMILYS?! And to be honest I can understand her.

"Ok, listen" I said "You know i would never give you a wrong advice." I stopped for a while and then continued "I hope you know,that you said way too much, your parents will be really hurt, and in that condition they'll never pay for your trip"

"So...? What do you think, what should I do now"

"Apologize?!" I answered

"Come on, Hina you know them, wo aise kabhi bhi nehi maanenge, aage se nakhre dikhaenge mujhe..."

"You are right, but you don't have any other option left malo, you have to apologize. Or agar aise nehi maane to emotionally blackmail kar lena" I said and smiled because of the last part. Malo is such a dramaqueen.

"Ok so.." She was about to say something, when my phone rang and interrupted her.

"Wa alaikumus salam
Mama bas thori der or mai....
Acha.....
Ok main 5 minute me ponchti hu
Khuda hafiz"

"Sorry baby I really have to go,you just go and try to convince them...lekin jo bhi ho...unke saath phir se ab ghusa mat kr na, warna wo kabhi bhi nehi maanenge"

She hugged me tightly and thanked for my help,then I left.

Maliha's P.O.V.

After Hina left, I sat down on my bed and thought about what to say to them when suddenly someone opened the door.It was my mom, she just said "Khana ban gaya hai aa ke khalo" and left the room without looking at me.

Guess she's really mad...phhuh

I quickly went downstairs and took a seat opposite my mom.We all were eating for 10 minutes when I decided to break the awkward silence at the diningtable.

"aham" i cleared my throat "I know it's not the first time, that I'm saying that, but I'm really sorry...I shouldn't have talked to you guys like this"

"Maliha beta kuch nehi hota, tum araam se khana khao" my Dad smiled at me.

His answer made me sooooo happy then he spoke again,

"Hum ghusa bhala kiu kare, hume to ab pata lag gya hai ke tum humare baare me kia sochti ho"

"Papa I'm sorry, mai ghuse me bohat zyaada kai gei, jo mujhe nehi kaina chahiye tha"

"Tum mafi kiu mang rehi ho?!" My mom asked "Humne hi to tum se poocha tha, or ab humme pata lag gaya hai ke humari, tumhari zindagi me kya ahmiyyat hai" She added