Chapter 6

Maliha's P.O.V.

I looked at my clothes and tried to dry them when I suddenly, again bumped into someone.It was a tall,thin guy he was dressed really fashionably in black pants, white shirt and a dark blue blazer over it.He had dark-brown perfectly gelled hair.He had a fine-boned face, with dark,beautiful eyes,full lips, a small chin and a nose,which reminded me of a bulldozer.He looked of desi descent.His voice pulled me out of my thoghts.

"Hey umm..don't you think you checked me out enough?"He asked meaningfully. I instantly looked to my side.I could feel my self heat up, I was feeling so embarrassed, how can I be so dumb and stare at a guy like this?! I looked back at him.

"Sorry,it was my fault."I apologized for bumping into him and was about to leave when he blocked my way with his arm.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows asking him why he is blocking my way.He looked at the floor and I followed his gaze, there were some books laying, maybe he dropped them when we bumped into each other. "What?" I asked him again.

"Well, it was your fault and because of you my books fell down so you are supposed to pick them up!" He answered accentuating the you.

"Excuse me?" I guess I heared something wrong. he is not really telling me, to pick up his books.

"Excused!" This time he smiled, so that his dimples were showing. Honestly,he looked cute. Shut up Maliha! he is a bloody flirt!.

"Well these are not even my books, so why the hell should I pick them up,huh? Anyways I have way more important things to do.And yeah pick them up yourself or just leave them, it's not my problem." I blurted out and before I could react he snatched my phone out of my hand.What the hell?

"What the hell? Give me my phone back you..." I didn't know how to end the sentence.

"You what huh?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You nothing! just give me my phone back." I tried hard to snatch my phone back but he held it high above his head.I froze in my place, as soon as I noticed that we were standing too close.I took some a step backwards.

"Is this how you treat girls?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"That's how I treat girls, with atittude." He replied calmly.Urghh His calm tone was getting on my nerves. "Ok if you don't want to pick my books up, then I'll just go with your phone.okay?" He said and walked past me. I quickly took some steps backwards and pushed him back.At this contact I felt his muscles.Wow these abs.

"Ok fine." I bend down and took his books.

"Here you go." He gave me my phone back. And I just threw his books against his chest, but he grabbed them at the right time. Reflexes ache hai bache ke!

I just walked past him and heard his voice again.

"Listen." He said.

"What?" I asked him for the third time today.

"Nothing" He chuckled and shook his head. "But hey it was just a joke."

"Just shut up." I replied and walked to Sophie.This guy is so irritating.

"Maliha who was this?" She asked interested.

"I don't know just a flirt and it's better that I don't meet him again!"

"Yo, you stared at him...is there a little crush forming already huh?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"A crush? and on a fob like him? No please!"