Chapter 4

Hiiii here's the next chapter, but first of all I'm sorry for the confusion.

Maliha and her parents' relationship was never good! And Hina is a daughter for them ( suljhi hui beti, u know) When Maliha tried to apologize they knew that, there is a special reason behind that sorry,and there really was a reason.But when Hina talks to them they believe her because she is a really 'good girl'.

I hope you understand it now.

_____________________________________

Maliha's P.O.V

"Maliha there's just one problem" she said."I hope you know,that you are the last one to hand these forms in, so you don't have the option left to choose a group. You have to join group A that means Houston"

"N..No pls Miss I really want to go to New york and"

"Well Maliha, then you should have done it in time, now it's to late."

"Can't you guys just,take one extrastudent,I mean it's like"

"Oh good that you reminded me, Maliha please sit down."

"Ya but m"

"Maliha go back to your seat please." She raised her voice.

I went back to my seat,but I felt like crying. Na karti mai us din ghussa, or nahi wo larrai hoti!

"Class listen, we did a little mistake,well we can just take maximum 65 students in each group but we took 70 people for the New york group so is there anyone who could imagine to leave his group."

There was an akward silence in the classroom which Sophie broke by saying "Emm.. I can change my group"

Is ladki ka dimaagh to nehi kharaab hogya, jitna mera dream hai New york utna is ka bhi hai.To phir group kyu chor diya ?!

"Thank you so much Sophie." Mrs.Moretti smiled at her.Huh churail kahi ki,khud to New york jaa rehi hai!!

"Is there anybody else except Sophie?"

Haha Allah kare is churail ko or koi na mile, bethi rehe apni ghaltioN par.HAHAHA!!

"Okay, so we need 4 more volontarys but I guess we have to ask in the other classes as well." She took her files out and began the lesson.

As soon as the lesson ended I hurried to talk to Sophie.

"Uff Sophie you are so dumb! Why did you change your group? Have you gone crazy?! Aaah! What did you think you were doing? I mean New york...Uff" I bombared her with all these questions. She took a deep breath and then answered.

"Malo,what am I supposed to do there without you,I mean look at all these fobs..6 months with all these idiots,no thanks!"

She raised her both hands in the air. I just hugged her tightly and spoke "Thank you Sophie, you seriously are a true friend"

She instatntly pulled away with a serious faceexpression "Can you please stop sayin' thanks"

"Oh sorry, I forgot" I said while smirking because I knew her next reaction.

"Urggh....the same goes for sorry you bitch" She put out her tounge.

"Yeah yeah, but srsly I hadn't done that for you." I said.

"I know, and that's why you are a total Kamini" She chuckled, her favorite Urdu word.

I entered home and quickly went upstairs into my room so that my parents don't ask me how my day was! I put down my schoolbag and felt some tears rolling down my cheeks.