Cat Corner 🐱

Your POV:

A few days have passed and it was finally the weekend. Today was Saturday. The day Satan is coming to see me at work....

I blush a little getting ready in the mirror. My attire is a waiter uniform....with cat ears and a small animatronic tail...that actually moves. I like it...it's definitely unique. But the thought of Satan seeing me in this is a little embarrassing. What if he thinks it's silly?

We've been texting here and there about homework, but today after work we plan to hang out in the cat library and talk.

(Is this a date? I don't know.)

Satan 💚
I'll be there at 3.

(Y/N) ✨
Okay! :)

"Damn it all let's just go." I go to leave and my roommate stops me.

"Nathan? I'm going to work. Let me through before I'm late."

sTorY TiMe! (Those vines, yes)

This guy who is your roommate is supposedly your best friend. You don't have your parents in your life because they died. Boohoo right? Chile anyways so-this guy was your friend at the time. He offered you stay with him, and you got literally nobody else. Friend with an s?What's that? Let's say for the plot, you ain't know. So you moved in and you've been together for about two years now. You deny it, but something is off about him. He seems nice...

On with the story!

"You look good in your work uniform."

"Stop flirting and move it." I roll my eyes.

"Alright sheesh." He steps aside.

*a few hours into work*

I walk back out to the dining area and see Satan sipping on some coffee with his back facing me.

"Hey Satan!" I tap on his shoulder and he turns to see me.

"!! (Y/n)....you have..."

"Yes I have ears and a tail. This is my work uniform."

"You look great. Can I....can I touch the ears?"

"Sure I don't see why not." I chuckle and bend my head down.

I press the button on my belt to move the tail.

"It moves!" He was happy.

"Satan, you look like a child in a toy store."

*clears throat* "My bad, but I really do like the outfit." He sips his coffee.

"I was worried you would think it was silly."

"Nothing is silly about cats, (y/n)." He gave me a disapproving look, but then smiles.

"Sure, sure. I'll be off in an hour. I'll meet you in the library."

"I'll be waiting." He heads off to the library.

*an hour later*

"Satan?" I look around and I finally see him sitting on a beanbag with a cat on his lap while he reads.

"Oh there you are (y/n). Work over already?"

"Yup. I see you have a friend." I go sit next to him and pet the cat.

"Yes I think I'm in love with this place."

"I'm glad. This is also one of my favorite cats here. Their name is (insert).