Trouble afoot.

Your pov:

It's been a few weeks with Satan. I practically am at his place more than my own. I'm thinking about asking him if I can just move in. I know it's a big step...but I really have thought about it. Nathan has seemed more agitated and I'm not sure why. Strange. I'm getting ready to head to Satan's now actually. He should be on his way to pick me up.

"(Y/n), you're going to his house...again?" Nathan stood in my door way glaring.

"Yeah..? I mean he's my boyfriend of course I want to go see him.

Nathan walked closer to me and I started to back away without realizing it.

I felt pressure. Like a fear well up inside me that something wasn't right.

"How could you pick him...and not me?" He got very close and I could smell his breath.

"Nathan are you drunk..?" I finally am pressed against the wall with Nathan staring me down.

"And so what if I am?!" He slams his hand on the wall.

"I wanted you to like me (y/n). A random exchange student shows up out of no where and TAKES YOU FROM ME?!"

"Nathan you're scaring me...stop it."

He pulled off of me a little. "What does he have that I don't?! I have given you a place to stay! I took you in!!"

"I know and I'm grateful Nathan..really, but I just don't see you in that way." I trail off my words trying to let him down gently.

Nathan lost it. He started flinging things in the room and then he did something he definitely shouldn't have. He hit me. Punched me right in my stomach.

"GAH-!" I slide down the wall til my ass hits the floor.

"Nathan..." I groggily say as I cough.

"He can't save you now, (y/n). You aren't going ANYWHERE!!" He tied me up and gagged me. He titled his head at me.

"Ya know (y/n),

he started to trail his hand up my shirt.

your face looks so cute right now." He licked his lips and leaned in really close.

Satan's POV:

I was on my way to pick (y/n) up. When I finally arrived outside I heard lots of crashing noises. I felt something. Something wasn't right. The bond I share with (y/n) felt...felt like they were hurt. I rushed up the steps and kicked down the door.

Your pov:

*BAM-* the door was flown off the hinges and there he stood. My loving boyfriend. Satan.

I muffle scream with the gag in my mouth. Satan was PISSED!!! Then I saw something....I couldn't quite comprehend.

"(Y/N)!!!!!" His body changed and his clothes too...he grew horns? And a tail? What...? Satan..? What did I just see?

He ran over to him and pushed Nathan against the wall. Nathan seemed scared out of his mind.

"Listen here, and listen good, Nathan. Try this shit again on ANY person. I will find out. I will find out and then come kill you myself. Do I make myself clear?"

Nathan violently shook his head and once Satan dropped him Nathan bolted out of the door. Satan then freed me and helped me up.

"(Y/n)!!! You're hurt...."

"I'll be okay Satan. Just got me good in the stomach." I cough and he pulls me in to a hug.

"(Y/n)...I..." he looked sad and worried.