Goodbye Human Realm

Your POV:

It was my last day in the human realm with Satan. In our last few weeks together since I've learned he's a demon. I've asked him all kinds of things. I am really excited to meet his brothers. Satan tells me they are a handful. I even got to see pictures and text them once on that spare phone he calls a "D.D.D." Such an odd name for a phone.

"Can you text my brothers and let them know we will be there soon?" Satan handed me the D.D.D.

"Sure!" I take it and start typing.

Satan 🐱(you)
Hey this is (Y/n)!!! Hello brothers of my boyfriend 👋🏻😌

Mammon 🤑
(Y/n)!! Yo! What's up?

Asmo 💅🏻
Ahhhh!~ Hey there (y/n)!
I heard you are coming with Satan back
home today.

Levi 🎮
Fr?! We get to see them?

Satan 🐱(you)
Yeah I'm really excited to meet you all.

Lucifer 🍷
We are cooking dinner for your arrival. I apologize in advance for my brothers behaviors.
I hope you don't regret coming.

Belphie 💤
You make us sound awful.
We aren't THAT bad.

Beel 🍔
I promise I won't eat all of the dinner🥺

Satan 🐱 (you)
Aww, I don't think I will. Well anyways we are almost done packing we will be there soon. See ya. ✨

"Are we ready to go?" I ask nervously.

"Yes, I think we have everything. Barbatos will be here any moment."

"Barbara huh?" I smirk and Satan flusters.

"Don't you dare bring that up!!"

"I won't I won't!!"

"Good! Or else I'll have to punish you." He huffs.

"On second thought I like the way that sounds." I wrap my arms around his neck from the back and bite his ear.

"That's not very nice of you, kitten."

"I know.~"

I heard someone clear their throat from behind us.

"If you two are done. It's time to go."

I turn around and see a man with green and black features with a tail and skeleton like horns.

"Hey Barbatos." I greet.

"You must be (Y/n), a pleasure to meet you. Lord Diavolo also would like to meet with you at the earliest convenience. He's excited to hear about the human who managed to win Satan's heart." He chuckled pleasantly.

Satan just shot him a flustered glare and hugged.

"Well what can I say (y/n) is special." He smirked and then quickly kissed me on the lips and headed for the portal.

"Cmon (y/n), time to meet my imbecile brothers." He disappeared in the portal and Barbatos looked at me.

"Your turn (y/n). I promise it doesn't hurt."
He smiled and assured me.

"Thank you,

Barbara." I smiled back and walked through.

My last statement left a confused Barbatos on the other side for a minute.

"Barbara?"

Then he stepped in and the portal shut.

I was in Devildom.