Study Session 📚

Your POV:

It was December. Exams start tomorrow, and Satan and I decided to study together over at his place. Out of all the time we've been hanging out...I had never been to his place. This is the first time he is inviting me over. We usually hang out at the cat cafe library or the library at school. We've been on a few "dates" together to the movies, but never have we ever been to each others places. I don't invite him to mine because I have a roommate. Honestly it's exciting to be going over to Satan's.

(I wonder what his room is like...)

Satan💚
Hey, you are still coming over tonight right?

(Y/N)✨
Of course! Once the bell rings I'll come meet up with you by the entrance.

I close my phone and continue working in class.

*bell rings*

"Hey (y/n), ready to go?" I see a guy with a familiar cat backpack swing up next to me with a smile.

"Yeah. I'm happy you are willing to tutor me. You are by far, the smartest in the class."

"You think?"

"No I don't think so. I KNOW so. You give our teacher a run for their money." I laugh grabbing his hand.

He takes it and wraps his fingers with mine. "I suppose I do."

"Prideful huh?"

"I don't dream of being like my brother." He rolled his eyes.

"What does that supposed to mean?" I asked curiously.

"My oldest brother, he is prideful. We used to be....very close." He chuckled.

"What's his name?"

"Well..."

"Actually you never told me any of your brothers names."

"Because our parents named us all after demons. There I said it." He sighed.

(Satan: This is the best lie I could come up with?!)

"Seriously?! That's wicked cool. So tell me, what are their names?"

"I'll go in order then:

Lucifer,
Mammon,
Leviathan,
Me,
Asmodeus,
Beelzebub,
Belphegor,
Oh and I had a sister... our late sister, Lilith."

"I'm sorry. I know how hard that must be."

"It's alright you aren't a stranger to loss yourself."

Satan pov:

"And your parents names?"

(Shit..ummm..)

"Diavolo and....
.
.
.
....Barbara."

(I'm sorry Barbatos. :') )

She nods and we walk to my place hand in hand.

(Warm...)

Your POV:

He fumbles his keys out of his bag and opens the door to his apartment.

"Woah Satan! This place is nice." I plop onto the nearest couch.

"I'm glad you like it. Make yourself at home. Would you like anything to drink?"