~: Prologue:~

Y/N Lupin was a very shy, and anxious girl. She was in Fred and George's year at Hogwarts but they never bothered with her. They didn't know she existed at all, most people didn't but some treated her horribly. 

She had been treated horribly throughout her life. Her parents didn't want her at all, they had her young and blamed her for anything wrong with their relationship. This resulted in her not opening up, and not being able to communicate with anyone. 

However, there was only one person who treated her right and that was her 'Dad' Remus, who was actually a friend of her muggle parents. But one day he went over uninvited to surprise Y/N on her birthday and what he saw changed his life forever. Y/N never remembered this, she had mainly blocked this out of her mind wanting to live her life with her actual 'Dad' Remus. Remus took her in at the age of five and brought her up moving from place to place, never settling down enough for Y/N to make any friends. 

So when she went to Hogwarts she excepted it to be the same. That way she didn't open up nor tried to make friends. She of course knew people, the only people were her roommates  Angelina Johnson, Alicia Spinnet &  Katie Bell. But they spent most of their time with their friends. Y/N didn't mind she kept to herself and she liked it that way. That was until one summer when everything changed.