~: Ch 1. 'All good things I hope' :~

*Y/N's - POV*

After coming back home last year everything was strange to me. I went home that summer thinking it was all going to be the same. However, it wasn't. The first strange thing was having Sirius move in with us. Of course, I never minded, he was nice and I knew he was innocent but it still felt like we were harbouring a fugitive. The other thing that changed for me was me in general, I was quite a late bloomer to every other girl within my year. Most of the girls looked their ages each year however I never did until this summer I got back.

I started to notice a lot of my clothes wouldn't fit in the way they used to, I was happy, but still, no one would care. Everyone else had the womanly figure already but I hadn't. I started to lose the baby chub in my face as well showing off my features better. As I started to develop I wanted to change how I was. First was my glasses. They weren't bad at all but I felt insecure with them on, I shouldn't have but I felt I was hiding behind them at this point. I then started changing my style, from less baggy and oversized outfits to more girly outfits showing off my new figure. I did feel confident, but I was still me. My dad wasn't happy with the changes in outfits and buying makeup, but he eventually came around to it. I think.

*I do not mean to offend any of you with this first part. There is nothing wrong with anyone no matter what they look like. It's just an idea I thought of for this story. *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat on my bed reading, it was a massive heatwave at the moment in England and it was getting too stuffy in my room. I had my windows open as well as a fan, but nothing was helping. I was also wearing the least clothes I have in ages, but it still didn't help. I hear a knock at my door.

"Come in," I shout back as my dad walked into the room, he smiles at me softly.

"I have something to tell you, and I don't want you to panic." I look back at him confused feeling worried about what he wanted to tell me. "Some of my friends I know have just rung me and wanted to see if you wanted to go to the quidditch WorldCup with them."

"But I don't know them."

"I know, but some of them are from school, I think their boys are in your year. They just wanted to see if you wanted to go."

"Ok." I sit up properly against my headboard. "So how long will I be staying." Remus sighed knowing I would ask that.

"For two weeks."

"Two Weeks!"

"I promise it will be ok. They're really nice people, Molly's the one who made your blanket for you and sends you treats through the owl."

"Ok, who are they again?"

"The Weasleys. Some of the kids are at your school."

"I know who they are."

"You don't have to go. I just thought it could be nice to make friends and get out of the house because it's boiling in this room." He says fanning himself with his hand. "You don't have to think about it now, but Molly thought it would be good for you to meet the rest of them before you go."

"I think I will go. I would have liked to go with you a lot, but maybe this will be good." He smiles and ruffles the top of my head.

"I'll go and tell her. Make sure you pack your trunk tonight for school, you'll be going with them after the WorldCup." He shouted down the hallway to me. I get off my bed and start packing my trunk, and things for the next two weeks. A few moments later dad came back.