~: CH 4. 'You're wet.' :~

Y/N's - POV

Today was the hottest it had been for a while, we all lay around like cats in the shade. The only cool place was either under the trees in the garden or in the living room of the house. I felt horrible and sticky, all of my energy was drained from me as I lay outside under the tree. Most of them were playing around. Ron and Harry were playing wizard snap, and Fred and George threw around one of the garden gnomes. Charlie and Billy were lying with me, my head was resting on Charlie's lap as he had moved it when they both sat down. He and Bill would smirk down at me as Charlie whispered closer to my face. 

"He looks pissed." They both laughed as I glanced over my book, seeing Fred glaring back at us. I blush and busied myself with my reading. Charlie chuckled at me as he played with my hair. Bill lay back against the tree playing with the grass, I could feel Charlie looking over my shoulder. I looked back at him, questioning was he was looking at. "What are you reading?" He says nodding back at the book. 

"Sense and Sensibility." Charlie laughs and looks back at me. 

"Sounds boring." I leaned up on my elbow looking back at him. 

"It's not actually, it's about romance that you clearly don't feel." I laugh back at him as he leaned down at me. 

"Oh, that's what you think." He starts to poke my sides making me squirm on top of him. I breathe out a laugh trying to get him off me. 

"Please... Get. off." I say laughing pushing back on his chest. He didn't stop as I screamed and laughed kicking out at him. "Bill please help," I say looking back at Bill to see him wheezing with laughter. 

"I would darlin', but it's a shame I can't." He says laughing back at me. Charlie laughed more as I pushed away from him. He eventually let go out of breath from laughing, I caught my breath leaning on his chest laughing with him. He rubbed my back as I moved my head to look the other way. I saw Fred glaring back at us again, this time it looked even more pissed off. Fred stooped away with George shouting and laughing behind him. 

"Childish." He says scoffing while rolling his eyes. I looked back at him confused, he smiled back and laughed. "Never mind love." He says patting my back. 

We lay there for a few more hours, still sweating from the heat

We lay there for a few more hours, still sweating from the heat. Arthur and Molly weren't anywhere to be found, they left earlier in the day and hadn't come back. Eventually, Fred and George came back, Fred looked back at me I gave him a shy smile hoping he was okay. Fred smirked back throwing around the gnomes again. I lay there as I saw Ginny running from the tall grass in the garden. 

"Where have you been, your soaking," Bill asked as she laughed catching her breath from running. 

Ginny: "I found a lake in the middle of nowhere. The waters so nice especially for a day like this." She says back to us.