~: CH 8. 'Don't worry, I'll hold you.' :~

That night we all followed the crowd to the stadium, the crowd cheered and celebrated on the way almost crushing me. I almost lost everyone when I felt someone pull me and through the crown by the wrist. I landed in their chest when I looked up seeing Fred looking a little worried. 

"Hold on to me, we'll lose you in this crowd." He held me close when we entered the stadium. 

"Thank you!" I shout back at him as we started to follow the others upstairs. We stood to go up further making my leg shake from the sheer height we were at. Fred felt me shaking and held my hand squeezing it. 

"Dont worry, we're close now." We caught up to the others when I heard Ron moaning. 

"Blimey Dad, how far up ARE we?" Then someone interrupted making us all turn back. There was Lucius Malfoy and Draco are walking below us. Their noses turned up staring down at all of us. 

"Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know." He mocked making Draco smirk with pride. 

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco boasted like his dad. 

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people." He stared us all down, especially a lingering eye on me. We went to walk off just as Lucius stopped Harry with his cane. "Do enjoy yourself won't you? While you can." He threatened, staring back at Harry, and then me again. 

We all walked off to our seats just as the music and fireworks started to go off. "Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for." Arthur shouted to all of us. I stood at the railings looking down as the others shouted and screamed with the crowd. I felt my legs shake as I backed away from the edge when I felt an arm wrap around me. 

"Don't worry, I'll hold you," Fred mumbled into my ear keeping me close to him. George shouted into my other ear making us both laugh. 

"Come on!" 

"It's the Irish," Fred shouted pointing out the team flying in. Five green and white figures fly through the air on their brooms leaving a coloured trail behind them. A glittering leprechaun appears in the sky and starts dancing. Everyone is excited. 

I then heard George shout again. "Here come the Bulgarians!" Five red figures this time, one of them performs a stunt on his broom. One of them appears on the large screen. The crowd begins to chant 'Krum, Krum, Krum'. All the Weasleys shouted out, "Krum!!!" As well. I felt two hands land on my shoulders pulling me back.  I turned to see Charlie smiling back at me. 

"Do you want these?" He leaned into my ear handing me over some ear defenders from the noise, seeing it was frightening me. 

"Thank you," I shouted back placing them on my head. Fred looked down at me smiling back at me pulling me in closer to his side.