J U N G W O N

Requested by YANGFeb thanks!

Hello! Well she requested it for her/himself but if you want to read it you could just change the names with yours! This will be my last request with names. This book is for everyone. Hope you guys understand.

......................................................................

I'm Abby, 17, Seoul Korea.

Bestfriends with Yang Jungwon.

We've been friends since we were in kindergarten. Our moms were bestfriends as well so here we are.

"Mom! I'm going to the Yang's house!" I yelled

"Alright, Abby! Say hi to Mrs. Yang for me!" She yelled from the kitchen

As I stepped out of the house, Jungwon was already outside waiting for me.

"Hey, Abby! Let's go?" He asked and I nodded

.

"English is so hardddd~" I complain

We are studying at the library right now for our quiz tomorrow.

"It's not that bad, here let me translate it for you." He leaned in

While he was busy teaching me, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He was so serious and we were inches away from eachother.

He looked at me and our noses touched. I looked away as quickly as possible and he laughed

"Weren't you listening earlier?" He asked

"Y-yeah! I gotta go! Mom needs my help." I said

"Let's go together." He said but I stop him

"No! No! I can go by myself! See you tomorrow." I said and left

.

It's been three weeks from that incident. My mom scolded me for getting a bad grade in English.

I stared at the blank ceiling. What is this feeling?

I can't stop thinking about him...We were inches away from...kissing!?!

I sat up and suddenly my phone beeped. It was a message from Jungwon.

- What's going on with you lately? You okay?

Me? I'm fine! -

- okayy..you still going to my house tomorrow?

Wouldn't miss it for the world! -

- Cool! I'm bringing my hyungs over. They wanted to meet you.

Oh okay! Goodnight! Happy Birthday!-

- Night! Thanks!

.

I think I have a crush on Jungwon!

I called my friend and she told me that I should confess because YOLO.

I listened to her and told her I'm gonna confess to him on his birthday.

But the problem is does he like me back?

Well, we have to find out tomorrow.

.

It was Jungwon's birthday and I can't wait to confess. I'm a bit scared and happy at the same time.