I M A G I N E

If you don't like reading Mafia stuff then you may leave. This is just for fun.

!!!THERE MIGHT BE
CUSSING SO BEWARE!!!

......................................................................

What does it take for an 18 year old girl to kill her Father who is part of a Mafia gang?

Chances are...50%. But what if her Bestfriend is also part of the gang.

I've been living with my Dad for over 13 years soon as my mom left for another guy.

Both of my parents weren't really present since childhood. I only took care of myself and done all the things by myself.

I've been tortured and abused by my father for years. Getting drunk and blaming it on me is one of his daily routines.

"Your mother would've stayed if you didn't exist!" He yelled as I maintain a straight face and controlled myself from crying.

"I didn't want you to be my parents anyway." I yelled back and he slapped my face

I leave the office and went to my room. I cried for a minute and suddenly my phone rang

"Hello?" I asked

"Y/n? You okay?" It was my Bestfriend calling

B/N - Bias name

He has been my bestfriend for a long time. Same age. He's my neighbor and we usually hangout in eachother's house but sometimes it gets messy between our parents. Apparently his parents work for my father which makes him part of the gang.

I used to be part of it but I almost got caught so my Dad removed me. My Dad's gang is one of the most wanted people in the whole country. They have killed many people like hundreds of them. That's why they're most wanted, I mean can you blame him? He's Psycho.

"I'm fine. He was more calmer than usual." I said

"Oh ok, I heard you from the window." He said

"Yeah, I could clearly see you through the window." I looked at him and his eyes widened

I gave him a wave and he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Wanna hangout?" He asked

"Sure, just don't get caught." I said

"I won't." He laughs and opens his window

.

"Okay, slowly move into that branch." I said and pointed at his left

He eventually arrived at my room and gave me a hug.

Receiving his warm embrace gives me a tingle feeling that even my heart pumps and starts to increase.

"So, how are you?" I asked

"I'm fine actually. Got an A on History so that's new," He said and laughs

While he was talking, I was busy staring at his features.

Was he always this attractive? Or did I eat something to make me think of something like this?

"And I have something to tell yo-" He stopped talking and looked at me

We both kept staring at eachother for a few minutes and he started leaning on me. I didn't move an inch until his lips were attached to mine.

I closed my eyes as he puts his arms on my waist.

It was different, I have never done this before especially with my Bestfriend.