S U N O O

"Bus Ride"

Your POV

Yes, I'm not one of those rich students who goes to school with their fancy cars and their motor bikes.

I'm an average kid with an average grade of a 5 year old child. I'm kidding, I'm not smart nor am I dumb. Let's say in between?

I'm not cool, I don't have that many friends who goes out to parties all night. What I actually do at midnight? Work. I'm not really into going out and stuff, I'd rather binge watch to my comfort series at home.

I look at the corner of my eye and the bus was already near. I stood up and carried my stuff.

The bus doors open revealing what looks like a tired man, I smile and took out a snack from my bag. I gave it to the bus driver while I payed for one ticket. He thanked me and I gave him a smile.

I sat down near the far back and looked out the window. The sun starts to rise as the sunlight hits my skin. I placed my bag next to me and opened the front pocket. I noticed my earphones weren't there. Must have left them at home.

I let out a sigh and enjoyed the view outside. What felt like 7 minutes, the bus stops and opens its door for new passengers.

I looked up and there was a guy wearing the same uniform as me. he noticed as well and decided to sit beside me without even asking.

I think he's a new student. Oh well. 

He puts on his earphones and looks for a playlist for a minute.

"Want a recommendation?" I asked and he was startled by the sudden convo

"oh! sure.." He said in a soft tone

He gives me his phone and I searched for the right playlist and started playing it.

He bops his head to the beat and smiles. He noticed that I was looking at him and his face turns red. I let out a laugh and continued watching the view.

I looked at the texts pasted onto the walls of the bus and read it slowly. I was getting bored, okay?

Suddenly I felt a nudge on my shoulder, I looked at him and he was holding out the other piece of his earphones.

"Wanna listen with me?" He asks shyly and I smile

I nod and placed the piece in my ear.

The song Perhaps Love by Eric Nam and CHEEZE starts to play..

I sway my head side to side as he follows me. We both share a laugh and started talking about what genres we like..

.

While I was listening to the music, I watched the glass window as a drop of its moist from the cold falls to the end.

Suddenly I felt something heavy leaning on to my shoulder and my body stiffened. I glanced at my back and it was the guy, HE'S SLEEPING ON MY SHOULDER!!

WHAT IN THE KDRAMA WORLD IS THIS!?

The bus train suddenly stops, making his head turn to the other way and I let out a breath of relief since there was a pole to support his head. It didn't wake him up unexpectingly.

I turned my head to look at him and noticed his earphone fell from his ear.

I picked up the earpiece and placed it back on his ear. I felt his hand on top of mine and he grips it tight.

"Don't leave me.." He mumbles

I was confused and let out a chuckle.

"I'll wait till you wake up.."

Sunoo's POV

I woke up to the sound of the speaker, dictating our destination.

Oh shoot!

I looked at the person beside me and noticed s/he was holding my hand.

I couldn't move and I didn't want to...I don't know why..

But I don't have a choice..

"Uhm..excuse me.." I said tapping on their shoulder

S/he wakes up and noticed that s/he was still holding onto my hand and quickly lets go.

"I'm so sorry!" S/he said

"It's fine..anyway we're here." I said and s/he smiled

.

We both hop off the bus and looked at the main gate.

"I guess I should go now.." S/he said and bids me goodbye while slowly walking away

"Hey!" I yell

S/he turns around with a confused look.

"What's your name?" I asked without hesitation

She chuckles and moves closer to me. She offers her hand for a handshake.

"Y/n. L/n Y/n. And you?" S/he asked

I smiled and took her hand..

"Kim Sunoo.." I said and she smiled

The school bell starts to ring and we both got startled. We both laugh at eachother.

"Nice to meet you, Y/n. Let's meet again." I said

"I'll see you around, Sunoo." S/he said and we both part ways

" S/he said and we both part ways

Kkeut.

Simple and cute..JUST LIKE ME oop- nah I'm kidding HAHAHAHA hope you guys enjoyed this one!♥️