Chapter 10:Coming together

Final chapter. Better enjoy it. This honestly went on longer than planned...

And too many people didn't want this to end so I did this in the end.

"How the hell did that happen!?" Mina questioned.

"Maybe everyone didn't actually vote for Midoriya." Toru suggested.

" I don't think so. They wouldn't betray us. Hang on a second" Mina went over to the votes and she looked through them all.

"These all have Bakugo's name on them! Bakugo! Did you cheat!?" Mina accused him.

" Please. I'm not a cheater" Bakugo went onto the stage and accepted his crown.

"Ochako. Can you come up here please?" Midnight asked in the microphone.

" Sorry Ochako" All the girls gave her a pat on the back.

Ochako sighed and she walked up onto the stage.

She looked at the crowd and she spotted Izuku. He didn't look happy. Not even a little bit. It looked like he was actually trying to be happy for her. But at the same time it looked like he was about to cry.

She watched as he left without a word.

"Here you go Ochako" Midnight placed the queen crown in her hands.

"..... I... I can't accept this" Ochako said loud enough for everyone to hear it.

"Are you sure?" Midnight asked her.

"Yes. It's not that I don't want to dance with Bakugo, I mean who would want to, but there's someone else for me" Ochako pushed the crown back to Midnight and she hopped off the stage.

She walked by the girls.

"Get him Ochako" Mina told her.

"Good luck" Momo told her.

" I know you can do it" Asui told her.

" I will plan y'all's wedding" Toru told her.

"If he rejects you we will get a bunch of baseball bats out" Jirou winked.

Ochako seriously hoped that was a joke. She left and went after Izuku.

"Now seriously how did Midoriya not win?" Momo wondered.

" Someone cheated. Monoma. It was you wasn't it?" Mina accused him instantly.

" Why would you think such a thing without proof? " He asked.

" Because you're a asshole" Mina said.

" She has a point" Most of the
People in the building agreed.

" Okay so what if I did?" He asked.

"Then we would beat the living hell out of you. Momo please make me a bat" Jirou took the bat that she made.

" You can't do anything to me you simpletons. Midnight is right here and she won't let students fight one another" Monoma pointed at midnight.

" I'm sorry but he's right. As a hero and a teacher I can't allow it" Midnight stepped in between him and the girls with him smiling at them as a taunt.

"Oh c'mon!" Toru complained.

"But...If I never saw or heard it happen than there's nothing that can I can do... Like if I were to leave and something happened for instance" Midnight went out the door leaving Monoma to the dogs.

*Back to Ochako.

'Where is he? ' Ochako didn't have a clue where he was.

She looked down at the ground finding a clue.