Chapter 2: Getting proof

I made a error last chapter and I had to fix it. Sorry.

Everyone just stared at Mina in disbelief.

" Bakugo? I'm sorry... Bakugo? That's almost as crazy as Mineta!" Said Jirou.

" I have to agree. He is pretty mean and grumpy. I don't even think Ochako has talked to him before" Said Momo.

" Of course they have! Remember the Sports festival? And there has been about a couple times after I remember" Asked Mina.

" Well they were forced to fight each other. They didn't exactly chose who they got to fight. Plus I don't think they talked much after that" Said  Asui.

" True but that's exactly my point! Remember Ochako can get quite flustered when we talk to her about love! So obviously she is shy! So her crush must be someone she doesn't talk to much and Bakugo is one of the few that she doesn't talk to that we had at most likely. " Said Mina.

" That may be true, but Todoroki is also one" Said Toru.

"Also true. However I've never seen them speak once so there is no way that she would develop feelings for someone that she literally doesn't talk to! " Said Mina.

" Mina with all due respect, you don't have any actual proof. I don't want to end up setting Ochako with someone and it's the wrong guy" Said Momo.

" Gotta agree with Momo. And why couldn't it be lida or Midoriya. Someone she actually talks with a lot" Said Jirou.

" Because she is way too comfortable with them! Don't you guys understand romance!? " Said Mina.

" I'm sorry guys. Mina's been reading a lot of fanfiction lately" Said Toru.

" Look. I will believe it when there is actual proof and since there isn't I'm going to sleep" Said Jirou getting off the couch and heading to her room.

" Me too" Said Asui and Momo who went to their own rooms.

"Sorry Mina but there right. You need actual proof before making assumptions otherwise you will look kinda toxic. I'm going to sleep goodnight" Said Toru going to her room leaving Mina all alone.

"Oh I will get proof. I will search the whole manga- I mean her room if I have to find proof! "Said Mina.

*The next day.

Mina stood on the third floor of the building as she looked outside a window with binoculars looking around for Ochako.

She grabbed her walkie talkie and pressed the speak button.

"Invisible girl this is alien queen. Any sign of the target over?" Said Mina.

" Negative Alien queen. Maybe we could just ask Ochako upfront?" Asked Toru.

" We can't. If we do she will either get to flustered to answer or get upset at us for doing this and remember we are trying to help her. And make sure you say over, over. " Said Mina looking around.

" Alright. Honestly I don't think she would be a good match for him. I think Midoriya or lida would be better...Over" Said Toru.

" I know. So do I but Ochako deserves to be happy regardless. I just know it's him over! " Said Mina.

" Hey Alien queen I have eyes on mochi lover over! " Said Toru.

" Where over? " Asked Mina.

" She is on the ground. She is near the Dorms over" Said Toru.

" Copy that Invisible girl. I spot her as well over" Said Mina.

"She seems to have some kind of diary or journal. She seems to be looking around to make sure nobody is near over" Said Toru.

They both watched Ochako open up her diary and a blush was on her face. They watched her write for a minute before closing it and heading into the dorms.

"Alright mochi lover is inside. What's the plan over?" Asked Toru.

"Follow her and see where she leads invisible girl. I'll head over as fast as I can over" Said Mina.

Mina watched Toru run into the building taking off her gloves in the process.

She quickly ran down and went into the dorms and used her walkie talkie.

"Any sign over?" Asked Mina.

"She went into her room with her diary over" Said Toru.

" All right here is the plan. Get her out of there and take her somewhere else and distract her while I sneak inside and look around over" Said Mina.

Mina made it to the hallway where Ochako's room is. She saw Toru gloves in the air walking beside Ochako going the opposite way.

' Perfect. Now let's see what her diary has to say' Thought Mina.

She found the door to be slightly cracked open.

'Nice job Toru' Thought Mina

She opened up the door and went inside seeing very little items.

'Geez I forgot how poor Ochako really is' Thought Mina.

She immediately found her diary on a small table.

' Looks like she was busy writing when Toru came leaving it unlocked... Lucky me! ' Thought Mina.

She took the book and read the current page.

It read:

It happened again today! I was in class today and he looked at me! Or at least I think so. He could have been looking past me. I'm kinda chubby so I don't really think he would find me attractive but I'm almost positive!

Oh I really wish I could run my fingers through that green hair of his or kiss those rough lips of his. Unfortunately I'm to busy trying to make money as a hero and he has his own reasons as well. It would be wrong of me to be selfish and let a relationship get in the way of both of our dreams.

But hey, a girl can dream right!?

' Green hair... Well shit I was wrong but for once I am glad I was. ' Thought Mina.

She snapped a picture of the page as proof and immediately bolted out of the room.

'Hehe. Just you wait Ochako. We will get you with your man yet! ' Thought Mina as her smile went wide.