Chapter 3: Confronting

I just want you all to know please don't get offended from last chapter if you ship kacchako. It was all just jokes.

" Alright girls this is the proof. Not exactly the kind I was looking for but regardless we now know who Ochako's crush is" Said Mina showing off the picture in her phone.

"So what do we do about this?" Asked Momo.

"Simple. I texted Ochako a few minutes ago and she should be here in a few minutes. We need to figure out why she won't tell Midori her feelings and then convince her to tell him" Said Mina.

" What if she still refuses? " Asked Asui.

" Don't worry. I have three different plans just in case" Said Mina.

After a few minutes of waiting Ochako came walking down the stairs in a pink shirt and soft shorts.

"Hey guys" Said Ochako.

"Hey Ochako. Dressed kinda weird" Said Momo.

"Oh I just got back from training with Deku. Anyway what's up? " Asked Ochako smiling.

" See that's the thing our sweet Ochako. Sit down" Said Mina.

" Okay? " Said Ochako who took a seat besides Asui.

" You see Ochako. We figured out who your crush is" Said Mina showing Ochako the picture as proof.

" Y-you went into my room!" Said Ochako standing up angrily.

" It had to be done Ochako.And there is no point in hiding it" Said Mina.

" Okay so I like him big deal! I'm a teenager! I'm going to have crushes! " Said Ochako still angry

" Ochako please just calm down. We're just worried about you and we all want to help" Said Asui putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Okay" Said Ochako sitting back down.

"We want to know why you haven't told him yet" Said Toru.

" There is nothing to tell him" Said Ochako.

" Ochako please. We need to get this sorted out" Said Momo.

" Why? What's wrong with me not telling him?" Asked Ochako.

" Because it's not healthy. You know they say that the longer you hide your feelings for someone, the more fall for them. " Said Jirou.

" It's not unhealthy! I'm perfectly fine!" Said Ochako being really defensive.

" Ochako... You're grades have been falling because your spacing out in class daydreaming about him" Said Mina.

" Your writing down all kinds of things about him" Said Asui.

" And you've been muttering which we can guess is about him. Hell you love him so much your turning into him" Said Jirou.

" D-do I really do that? " Asked Ochako embarrassed and trying to cover up her blush.

" Yes you do and were honestly concerned. We're not here to tease you, make fun of you, or something like that. We are your friends and we want to know why" Said Mina.

Ochako started to tear up and soon she was starting to full on cry.

All the girls gathered around her and either hugged her or gave her a pat on the back.

Momo even created a few tissues for her to use.

After a few minutes everyone sat back down in their spots.

"Honestly it's a lot of reasons why I don't want to confess" Said Ochako.

" Take your time" Said Toru.

" Well... What if he doesn't like me back? " Asked Ochako.

" Oh please. Today in class I saw him looking at you at least twenty times" Said Mina.

" You have a real stalking problem" Said Ochako.

"Not the issue. Point is he is definitely into you girl" Said Mina.

"I have to agree. Also didn't he choose his hero name because of you which also aren't you the only one besides Bakugo that he allows to call him Deku" Said Momo.

"... That is true but-

"Ochako no doubts. Just think about it for awhile." Said Jirou.

Ochako stared off into space thinking about everything they said. After a while a blush crept onto her face.

"I think it just sank in" Said Toru.

"W-w-well even if he does like me we still can't be t-together!" Said Ochako blushing.

" Ugh. Why not? " Asked Mina.

" We're trying to be heros! We can't have a relationship! " Said Ochako.

" Why not?" Asked Jirou.

" Because we will be to far busy. We have to focus on school and being heroes! I didn't come here for a relationship, I may want one but I also want to be a hero and support my parents. " Said Ochako.

" But why didn't you think that you can have both? " Asked Mina.

" Because... I just can't see that happening with everything else" Said Ochako.

" Ochako... Just think logically for a minute. What are you doing right now? " Asked Mina.

" Hanging out here talking with you all" Said Ochako.

"Alright. Now how many times have we had time off and we go and do something either alone or with everyone? " Asked Mina.

" A lot I guess" Said Ochako.

"Now realize how much time you can spend with Midori using that time." Said Mina.

"... B-but after school-

Mina raised her hand to make her stop.

"Your not going to be a hero 24/7. You will have days off and you won't work for 24 hours a day. You will have plenty of time to be with him" Said Mina.

" I... I...... I've been so stupid" Said Ochako covering her face in disgust with herself.

"Nah don't say that. For all you know Midoriya could be thinking the same thing" Said Toru.

" Boys can be pretty dense" Said Mina.

" Well.... I guess know there is nothing to stop me from telling him how I feel... But I don't think I'm 100% sure if he really does feel the same" Said Ochako.

" Well you know Midoriya is nice and caring. He won't stop being your friend because of this and then you can actually move past your feelings" Said Toru.

" Yeah... Yeah... YEAH! I CAN DO THIS! I'LL DO IT TOMORROW MORNING!" Said Ochako.

" That's our girl" Said Mina.

* The next day.

"I chickened out!" Said Ochako at the lunch table making all the girls groan.

"Well looks like we will have to do this the Mina way" Said Mina smiling and rubbing her hands together.

Will Mina's plan work? Find out next time.