Chapter 4: Plan B

Thanks for 300 followers.

"Listen up. I have a whole bunch of plans that we all talked about. We decided on the best and worse. First is plan A" Said Mina.

" It better not be forcing him" Said Ochako.

Mina crumbled up a piece of paper and threw it into the trash.

"Alright plan B. We told Mirdori that he is going to be having dinner tonight at a pizza restaurant. Only we didn't tell him who so he doesn't chicken out Said Mina.

" I'm pretty sure he is too nice to not show up anyway." Said Asui.

" Well what do I do then?" Asked Ochako.

" Just be yourself Ochako. I'm sure that's all Midoriya would want" Said Momo.

" Alright let's do this" Said Ochako.

"But first" Said Mina.

She pulled out a box and opened it to reveal all kinds of makeup.

"Makeover time!" Said Mina to all the girls pleasure.

After decorating Ochako with lot's of fake material she made her way to the pizza place and found Izuku waiting.

Of course all the girls stood outside from a distance and looked on through the window fighting over the binoculars.

Ochako looked around until she found Izuku sitting in the booth looking at the menu.

"Hey Deku" Said Ochako getting Izuku's attention.

"..................... Uraraka?" Asked Izuku confused.

" Yes it's me" Said Ochako.

" Sorry I didn't recognize you... You gotta lot of makeup on... And your hair is different. If not for your voice I wouldn't have known it was you" Said Izuku.

" Well I wanted to try a new look. What do you think? " Asked Ochako.

" You look nice... But I thought you looked fine before" Said Izuku making her blush.

" Aww. Thank you Deku" Said Ochako.

" So what are you doing here?" Asked Izuku.

" Oh right. Mina told you that someone was meeting you here right?" Asked Ochako.

" Yep. I'm guessing you are who I'm supposed to meet" Said Izuku.

"I is" Said Ochako sitting down on the opposite side of Izuku.

"So why are we meeting here? I-i mean don't get me wrong I'm alright with being with you but I just wanted to know why Mina would tell me to come here without telling me who is coming" Said Izuku.

" She thought you wouldn't come if you knew who" Said Ochako.

" I still would since it's you" Said Izuku.

Ochako grabbed a menu and placed it in front of her so Izuku couldn't see her blushing.

"A-anyway let's just have fun tonight" Said Ochako.

"Sure. I actually got here earlier and ordered a large mushroom and pepperoni pizza. If that's alright" Said Izuku.

" Of course" Said Ochako.

After a few minutes of talking their pizza came and they ate together and enjoyed their time.

" Aw Damnit" Said Ochako.

"What's wrong?" Asked Izuku.

"I... Forgot my money..." Said Ochako.

"Don't worry I got it" Said Izuku leaving some yen onto the table.

" I can't let you do that Deku. That wouldn't be right. " Said Ochako.

" Don't worry about it. It can't be helped and we're friends remember?" Said Izuku.

*Outside*

" Holy shit he's a true gentleman" Said Mina listening through Ochako's wire they put on her before.

" Damn... Makes me wish I had a crush on someone like that" Said Jirou.

" I'm sure your Pikachu can be nice sometime" Said Toru.

" Shut up" Said Jirou.

" Stop talking they are coming outside" Said Momo silencing the other girls.

Everyone stopped talking and turned towards the pair.

"Thanks for the dinner Deku. It was really good" Said Ochako smiling. She noticed the other girls way behind Izuku staring ahead.

"Anytime Uraraka. Maybe we should do something like this more often" Said Izuku.

"I would like that" Said Ochako.

She looked behind him and she saw all the girls holding signs saying "kiss him Ochako!!!"

"I-is something wrong?" Asked Izuku.

He started to turn around to look behind him but Ochako panicked and grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

"Damn. At a girl" Whispered Mina.

Ochako realized what she was doing and immediately let go.

"U-uraraka? Wh-what was t-that?" Asked Izuku blushing.

" I'MSOSOSOSOSOSORRY! IDIDN'TMEANTODOTHAT!!!!!!" Said Ochako very embarrassed.

"Uraraka i-

" L-lets just forget about it! " Said Ochako covering her face.

"What is she doing!? This is the perfect time to confess her love! " Whispered Toru.

" Damnit. I gotta do something" Whispered Mina.

"Mina don't. This might just make it worse if Midoriya knows we're here" Whispered Momo.

" Damn" Whispered Mina. She was upset she couldn't do anything and continued to watch alongside the others.

"B-but Uraraka-

" P-please forget that Deku! " Said Ochako still covering herself.

" But-

"Please!!!" Said Ochako about to die from all the blood in her face.

"... Alright... I... I will forget about it... Even though I don't want to" Said Izuku.

Ochako didn't hear that last part. She had already ran away leaving Izuku all alone.

"Well this was a bust" Said Jirou.

"Heh heh. I see this as an absolute win." Smiled Mina.

" What do you mean? "Asked Asui.

"Let's go get Ochako first... We gotta calm her down" Said Mina.

' Don't worry Ochako. We'll get you with him yet' Thought Mina.