Chapter 5: Apologize

I hate it when people complain that one piece is too long, but then they complain that their favorite anime ended too soon.

All the girls went back to the dorms and found Ochako waiting on the couch and they all gathered around her.

"Ochako what happened back there!?" Asked Toru.

" I-i don't know! I... I just panicked! I just got embarrassed when you guys held up signs telling me to kiss him!" Said Ochako.

" I didn't expect you too" Said Mina.

" It was obviously too much. Let's make sure we don't do anything like that next time" Said Momo.

" But that was a good time to confess" Said Jirou.

"I-i know... I just panicked from the kiss... It was a total waste" Said Ochako.

" Not exactly. We actually gained some valuable information" Said Mina bringing out the white board.

" Like what? " Asked Ochako.

" Well remember at the date tonight, Midori said you looked fine before all the makeup and hair style.So we know to increase your chances we just keep you as you normally are.  Also he said you two should do something like it again which means he enjoyed his time with you" Said Mina writing on the board.

" I think for now though you should go apologise to him. He seemed pretty confused about everything" Said Momo.

" Y-yeah. Sounds good. I will when he gets back" Said Ochako playing with her hands.

At that moment Izuku came in through the door. He looked at all the girls for a few seconds before heading towards his room.

"Well he's here now. He must be upset since he didn't say anything to us though" Said Jirou.

" Go ahead and talk to him Ochako" Said Asui.

"Yeah we'll be here thinking of some new ideas" Said Mina.

"Alright..." Said Ochako.

She got off the couch and went towards Izuku's room.

Mina smiled and chuckled to herself.

"Time for plan C" Said Mina.

Ochako made her way to Izuku's room and knocked on the door.

" Come in! " Said Izuku on the other side.

Ochako pushed the door gently open and stepped into Izuku's room to find him sitting on his bed wearing the same clothes he had on earlier.

"Hey D-deku" Said Ochako.

"H-h-hey Uraraka. What are you doing here?" Asked Izuku.

"I just wanted to apologise about earlier... Mostly for the...K-kiss" Said Ochako embarrassed.

" I-i thought you wanted to forget about it." Said Izuku blushing from remembering the kiss.

"Well I did.... But I thought about it and talked to the girls and I realized it's not really fair to do so without really getting a chance to talk about it first" Said Ochako sitting down on his bed.

" Okay" Said Izuku.

" I just wasn't really thinking. I just kinda panicked because my mind wasn't working correctly." Said Ochako.

" Was something clouding your mind?" Asked Izuku.

" I guess you can say that,yes. My body just moved and refused to listen to my brain" Said Ochako.

" I understand that. I often have a million thoughts in my head so I can understand" Said Izuku.

" I'm glad. Are we still friends?" Asked Ochako.

"We weren't ever not friends Uraraka" Said Izuku smiling.

"I'm glad. Well anyway I should get going since it's getting kinda late and I promised to go to the girls after this." Said Ochako.

" Alright. Goodnight Uraraka" Said Izuku.

"Goodnight Deku" Said Ochako.

Izuku watched as Ochako walked over to the door but she didn't open it.

"Uraraka what's wrong?" Asked Izuku.

"The doors stuck" Said Ochako.

*On the other side.

" Thanks for freezing the door Todoroki" Said Mina.

"Anything to help out Midoriya" Said Todoroki as he finished freezing the door in place.

*Back inside.

Izuku tired to open the door but he couldn't open it either.

"It really is stuck... I could use my quirk but we would get in trouble for breaking it" Said Izuku.

" Hang on I'll try texting for help" Said Ochako.

She took out her phone and noticed a message from Mina.

Mina: Hey Ochako so we put plan C into action. We had Todoroki freeze the door until you confess. And don't worry about it melting, we got Todoroki to guard the door all night. Go get em girl. Xoxo

"Well apparently help is not coming. They... Must have already gone to sleep" Said Ochako lying through her teeth.

" Oh well I guess we're stuck here." Said Izuku calmly.

On the inside he was a huge mess due to being stuck in a room with a girl all alone.

"Sorry Deku. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just came to apologize. I didn't think the door would get stuck" Said Ochako.

" It's not your fault. And at least were stuck together. " Said Izuku making Ochako's face red.

" Ah I mean like I-im just glad that we're n-not alone!" Said Izuku.

" T-thats true' Said Ochako.

' How the hell am I going to survive this?' Thought Ochako.

Do you guys think she should confess now?