Klaroline Wedding

Caroline's POV
    It has been 6 months, and everything is perfect. The wedding is being held at the Plantation house garden, and the reception at the Compound. Us girls had the bachelorette party, at the plantation house. The guys went to New York for Nik's bachelor party, Elijah's idea. Kat is my maid of honor, Bekah and Davina are my bridesmaids. Elijah is Nik's best man, Kol and Stefan are his groomsmen.

  Anyway, I woke up, and the girls were already awake. Bekah said, " Go get a shower, and then get back out here."

   I said, " Alright."

   I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom. I got a shower, and then I put my robe on. I walked into the bedroom, and the girls had their bridesmaids dresses on. Kat, being my maid of honor, gets a dark red, v neck floor length dress. Bekah gets a royal blue, strapless floor length dress. Davina got a royal blue, off the shoulder, floor length dress.

    I said, " Kat, I told you red was your color."

   Kat said, " I only like the darker red, not the bright red. You are lucky I liked this one than the blue ones."

      I laughed, and sat down at the vanity. Davina did my hair, and Bekah did my makeup. After my makeup was done, I put the diamond bracelet on my wrist that Nik gave me. Then, someone knocked on the bedroom door.

  Kat opened it, and let the person in. I seen the person in the mirror, and gasped. I said, " Bonnie!"

  I ran over to her, and hugged her. I said, " How are you here?"

    She said, " Long story. Let's see the dress."

    I nodded, and grabbed the dress off the bed. I went to the bathroom, and put on the dress. It was a v neck, spaghetti strap, lace, mermaid style dress. It was the one I loved from the moment I seen it. I walked into the room, and the girls smiled.

    Bonnie said, " You look Beautiful, Care."

   I said, " So, how did you get here?"

  Someone said, " That would be me. It was Niklaus's idea to bring them here."

   I looked and Elijah was standing in the doorway. I said, " Them?"

  Elijah came into the room, and in followed was Damon. He said, " What? You thought you could get married without us there, with you."

    I laughed, and ran and hugged him. Stefan came into the room, and said, " Care, you look beautiful."

   I said, " Thanks, Stef."

    Damon said, " Don't you dare cry on us. It is your wedding day."

     I had a few tears come down my cheeks. I said, " I don't care. You and Bonnie are here, in New Orleans, on my wedding day. I just can't believe it."

    Bekah said, " Alright. You can catch up at the reception, right now boys out!"

   Damon said, " See ya, Blondie."

    I nodded, and Stefan and Damon left. I stopped Elijah at the doorway. I said, " Elijah. Could you tell Nik something for me?"

   He said, " Sure. What is it?"

   I said, " Tell him thank you. Damon and Bonnie being here means a lot to me."

  Elijah kissed my cheek, and said, " I will. You look beautiful, Caroline."

    I smiled, and he left the room. I wiped the few tears on my cheeks, away, carefully, so my makeup doesn't get messed up. I closed the door, and turned to the girls.