The Grill

Caroline's POV
    It has been two weeks, since I met Rebekah. Rebekah and I talk after cheerleading practice, which is usually three times a week. We gotten to know somethings about each other. She told me that she has 3 brothers, that are vampires, and her other siblings had died. I told her about me, Bonnie, and Elena, how we grew up together and became friends, since. I still feel like Rebekah isn't telling the whole truth about her family, and her.

Anyway, I woke up, and put on my jeans, and my black crop top, with my black heels. I grabbed a blood bag out of my mini fridge, and drank it. I went downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen, Surprisingly. She usually works.

    She said, " Morning, sweetie."

   I said, " Morning. Don't you have to work?"

   She said, " Yeah. I start right about, now. Bye, Caroline. Be good."

  I said, " Bye, Mom."

    She smiled, and hurried out the door. I got a cup of coffee, and drank it. After I finished my coffee, I went out of the house, and got in my car. I then drove to school. I parked my car, and got out. Bonnie, Elena, Stefan, Matt, and Tyler were waiting in the grass.

I said, " Hey, guys."

Tyler kissed my lips, and said, " Hey, Care. How about I take you out tonight?"

I said, " I can't. I have cheer practice, after school, and Bonnie, Stefan, Elena, and I are going to the grill after. I promised them. You could join us, if you want, Ty."

Tyler said, " It's fine. Tomorrow night?"

I said, " Sounds perfect."

He kissed my cheek, and went to his class with Matt. Bonnie said, " I still don't get you two."

I said, " What do you mean?"

Elena said, " Well, you are a vampire, he is a wolf. There is bound to be a time, where he will accidentally bite you, when he transitions. There is nothing to cure a wolf bite."

I said, " I help him, chain him in the Lockwood cellar, that's it. He won't bite me. The next full moon is next month. We are careful."

Stefan said, " Alright. Let's get to class."

We nodded, and went to our classes.

At lunch, we sat down at the table, and ate. We talked about somethings. Elena said, " So, Care. Bonnie told me that you talk with the new girl."

I said, " After cheer practice, she is on the team. We just talk, that's it."

Tyler said, " Who is she?"

I said, " She is Rebekah. She has 3 brothers, that she lives with. She also has 3 other siblings, that died. Her parents are dead. She and her brothers are vampires."

Stefan spit out his drink, and said, " What?"

I said, " You heard me, they are vampires. I don't know how old they are."

Stefan said, " How is there 4 vampires, we didn't know about in town?"

Elena said, " Maybe because there isn't any bodies, showing up."

I said, " I didn't know she was a vampire, at first, till I seen her daylight ring."

They nodded, and we finished lunch. We went back to our classes.

After my classes ended, I changed into my yoga pants, and my black tank top, and my sneakers. I went and sat on the bleachers, waiting for the team, and Bonnie to show up.