Wolf Bite

Caroline's POV
It has been a month, since Rebekah told me about her family. Everything is great. Rebekah and I have become friends. Elena, Bonnie and Stefan are friends with Rebekah. Tonight is the full moon.

Anyway, I woke up, and put on my jeans, and my blue crop top, and my black heels. I grabbed a blood bag out of my mini fridge, and drank it. I went downstairs, and grabbed my bag. My mom was in the kitchen.

I said, " Bye, mom."

She said, " Bye, sweetie."

I nodded, and left the house. I got in my car, and drove to school. I arrived at school, and got out of my car. I went inside to my locker. Bonnie, Elena, and Rebekah were talking, by my locker. I walked over, and grabbed the books I needed, out of my locker. I closed my locker and said, " Hey, girls."

Elena said, " Care, I invited Rebekah to the sleep over, at my house."

I sighed, and said, " Elena, tonight's a full moon. I can't. I have to help Tyler."

Rebekah said, " Are you sure? Can't Tyler deal with it himself. It's supposed to be a girls night."

Elena, Rebekah and Bonnie looked at me with pleading eyes. I said, " I can't. I promised I would help him. Rain check?"

Bonnie said, " We haven't had a sleepover in a year, ever since you started dating Tyler. It seems like he is taking up most of your nights."

I said, " He isn't. I promise one of these days, will be just us girls. I promise."

They nodded. I said, " So, Rebekah any guys in your life?"

Rebekah said, " Nope. The only ones in my life, are my brothers. I haven't opened my heart to anyone in a century."

   I said, " Stefans available."

  Elena looked at me, and I said, " What? You broke up with him. He is single."

   Rebekah said, " I don't know. I don't really want to date anyone, right now."

  I nodded, and she went to her class. Elena said, " Why would you try and set Rebekah up with Stefan?"

   I said, " Why not? He isn't dating you anymore. You and Stefan decided to be just friends."

  Elena said, " He is my friend, and I want someone who would be good for him."

  I said, " Rebekah is good for him. Have you seen the way he looks at her? He likes her."

   Elena scoffed, and we went to our classes.

  After school, I went to my car, and Tyler stood there. He said, " Are you still helping me?"

   I said, " Yeah. I will meet you in the cellar in two hours. The moon doesn't rise till 6:30."

  He nodded, and pecked my lips. He then went to his car. I got in my car, and drove to my house. I went inside of my house, and my mom was in the kitchen, making dinner.

  She smiled at me, and said, "How was school?"

   I said, " It was boring, but fine. I thought you worked tonight."

   She said, " I work the night shift, Caroline. I start in about an hour. I figured we could have dinner, together."

    I said, " Alright."

   She smiled, and finished making dinner. My phone buzzed, it was a text from Rebekah.

R- Hey, Caroline. I was wondering if you changed your mind about the sleepover.