Transistion

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and someone was pounding on the front door. I got out of bed, and went downstairs. Stefan was at the door, talking to Damon. Stefan stepped aside, and let Damon come in, with Elena in his arms.

I hurried over to where he set her on the couch, and said, " What happened?"

Damon said, " I heard a ruckus, when I was getting dressed, last night. I went downstairs and seen her on the ground, with a broken neck."

I had tears coming down my cheeks. All of a sudden, Elena sat up and gasped for air. We were all confused. Elena looked around, and said, " How did I get here?"

I said, " How are you alive? You were Dead, a second ago."

Stefan, Damon and I gasped as we realized, how she is alive. Damon said, " Who fed her their blood?"

I said, " Wasn't me? Was it you, Damon?"

He said, " If it was me, I wouldn't of told you she was dead, or brought her here."

Stefan said, " It wasn't me. I didn't want to go back to the boarding house, after what I learned."

Elena said, " Rebekah."

We all looked to Elena. I said, " What About her?"

She said, " She came to the boarding house, last night. She held me against the wall, and forced me to drink her blood. Everything went black from there."

Damon said, " I am going to kill her, and her whole damn family."

He went to the door, but I flashed in front of him. He said, " Move out of my way, blondie."

I said, " No. From what Stefan told me, Is that The Mikaelsons will kill you the moment, they see you. I will talk with them."

Damon sighed, and said, " Fine."

I said, " Good. Let me get dressed, and then I will go."

I went upstairs to my room, and put on my black jeans, red crop top, with my black heels. I grabbed a blood bag out of the mini fridge and drank it. I grabbed about four more, and brought them downstairs to the Damon and Stefan.

I gave Stefan, one. Damon took the other one. I said, " Elena, are you going to transition?"

She said, " I don't know."

I put the other two blood bags on the coffee table, and said, " Well, I will let these here in case."

She nodded, and I flashed out of the house. I sped to the Mikaelsons house. I arrived at the mansion, and knocked on the door.

Elijah opened it, and said, " Miss. Forbes. What can I do for you?"

I said, " Call me Caroline, Elijah. Where's Rebekah?"

He said, " In the kitchen."

He stepped aside, and let me in. I walked to the kitchen. Rebekah was sipping her coffee. She looked at me, and said, " Caroline. What are you doing here? I thought you chose your friends side."

I said, " So, that's why you won't talk to me, anymore. I was wondering what I did to make you mad at me."

She said, " I'm not mad at you. I was mad at your friends, for making you choose a side."

I said, " Rebekah, no matter what happens. I am your friend, no matter what. Friends for eternity."

She smiled, and said, " Thank you. What did you come here for?"

Klaus walked into the kitchen, and got coffee. I said, " Why did you turn Elena into a Vampire?"

Klaus spit out his coffee, and said, " What?"

Rebekah said, " I'm sorry. It had to be done."

I said, " Why?"

She said, " Nik has been infatuated with that damn doppelgängers blood. He cared more about getting her blood, than his own family."

Klaus said, " Sister, I only wanted her blood to make hybrids, to protect us."

She said, " Really? You wouldn't leave without that damn bitch."

I said, " I'm going to go."

I flashed out of there, and to my house. I went inside, and Elena said, "Care. I decided. I am going to transition."

I said, " That's amazing."

Elena smiled and drank the blood bags. Damon said, " What did you find out, Barbie?"

I said, " I found out that Rebekah turned Elena, to stop Klaus from making anymore hybrids."

Elena said, " Well, that's sort of a good thing. I don't have to be worried about anyone wanting my blood."

Stefan said, " It is, Elena. But you won't be able to have kids, or a normal life."

Elena said, " I know. I can deal with that."

We nodded, and talked. Bonnie had came over, and made a daylight ring for Elena.

Rebekah's POV
Nik said, " How could you do this?"

I said, " Nik, you were too worried about your damn hybrids, than your own family! We stood by your for a thousand years. We ran with you, from our father. A thousand years, damnit! Yet, once a damn doppelgänger comes into the picture, you are all worried about their damn blood!"

Elijah came into the kitchen and said, " Enough! Niklaus, Rebekah is right. You were too worried about getting the blood, than your own family. Rebekah, it wasn't right to turn the girl, against her wishes."

I rolled my eyes, and Kol came into the kitchen. He said, " So, does that mean we can leave this damn town?"

Nik said, " We are leaving tomorrow morning."

Elijah said, " Where to, Niklaus?"

Nik smirked, and said, " Our favorite city. New Orleans."

We nodded, and started packing our things.

Caroline's POV
We had talked, and watched movies all day. It was finally night time, and they all left. I went to my room, and got a shower. I put on my pjs, and went to sleep.