Chapter Ten

Sanem had the beginnings of a great campaign, now all they had to do was polish it up some, and pick the slogan. It was very late and they decided to call it a night and start fresh the next morning. Yilly had classes, so she turned in a little earlier, but not without contributing a few good ideas to the presentation. Can and Sanem both knew she would be an asset to the campaign when she came up with a slogan that would, in the end, become the meaning of Red Mode Cosmetics. Can held Sanem in his arms in bed, so happy that his wife had returned to work, " It looks like you came back to work just in time." He let his hand glide down her body. " This new ad has your name written all over it." He pulled her closer, "How did I get so lucky to marry the most talented woman in the world." His mouth brushing against hers, making her shudder. She smiled slightly, " I think our daughter is in fact the genius here, she delivered some great ideas tonight." Can's eyes had that look of desire, and he hadn't heard anything she said, as he rolled over towards her, roaming over her face with his eyes, " You are the only one I'm thinking about right now." His body sliding over on top of her, and his breathing became fast and shallow. Sanem was helpless and at his mercy, as she felt her simmering desire for him begin to blaze deep inside her. His mouth on hers sent her over the edge, the softness of the kiss, but yet the demand of it made her weak. Within seconds she could feel the hardness of him press against her, " You don't know how much I want you right now, I hope this part of our lives will never change." He whispered, feeling her relax into him and welcome all he had to offer. 

He satisfied her like nothing else, and always would. She lay awake afterwards, watching him sleep, letting her mind slip back to that time in their lives of Fabri and all the hurt that they both had felt. She hoped this campaign didn't bring up old wounds, and cause them to fester into new ones. She had been a silly, naive girl back then, not trusting him to take care of himself. But her love was always there, bold and definite. She would have done anything for him, and did. She shook her head, as if to discard all her fears and doubts in her mind, one being the presence of Ceyda back then and everything she had to endure because of her. She had to keep telling herself, telling her heart, " This is not the same, everything is different, including us." Their love was strong, stronger than ever, and she wouldn't let anything harm them. She fell asleep snuggled up against him, he gave her so much strength that she knew, they could outlast anything.

The night had not been a restful one for her, and her body felt it. Yet she was up early, getting Duman ready to leave for school.  The neighbor down the road from them always drove him to school. Duman and their daughter had been classmates since the beginning of middle school, and had become good friends. Although Duman was popular at school, he never had many close friends, but him and Yasmin had a special relationship. Her family had moved to Istanbul from Izmir a few years earlier, and moved to a small farm down the road. They became instant friends,  and also the foundation of a lot teasing from his older siblings. But he never let that diminish their friendship, it only seemed to make it grow stronger. She heard the door open, " Mrs. Divit, hello, is Duman ready." Yasmin called to her, as she walked into the kitchen. Sanem smiled, " Welcome Yasmin, he should be right down. How are you, you look beautiful." She told her, watching the young girl blush a little. " I'm great, and thanks." She said her eyes shifting away from her in an embarrassing way. She was a tall, very slender girl, her hair was a honey golden color and she had eyes the color of the ocean. Sanem had always envied the unusual color of her eyes, they had that look of a fine cut stone.  Duman came bounding into the kitchen, but stopped quickly, staring at Yasmin, " Hi, didn't know you were here already. Mom, see you tonight." He said, giving her a small hug, and out the door they went. She stood there for a second trying to makes sense of his odd behavior. Why had he seemed so nervous, she smiled, maybe he son was just beginning to see Yasmin for the beautiful girl she was.

Can and Yilly had already been discussing the campaign in the other room, and Yilly was determined to be at the first meeting with the company representatives. " Dad, I just want to set in, I won't talk, I'll just listen." She begged. Can looked at her sideways, " Do you expect me to believe that my dear, there has never been a time when you just listened." He gave her a look of  warning, "I'll see what everyone else thinks about it, I'm not promising anything, so don't get your hopes up." She squealed and grabbed her Dad around the neck, " You are the best, and I love you." Making it seem she had already been given permission. Sanem laughed as she walked in the room, " I think your last sentence was a waste of breath, she going to that meeting." She exclaimed, patting her husband on the cheek. She had been allowed to set in on other meetings with smaller accounts, and did have very good input, but this was a very big account and he didn't want anything to go wrong. 

By the time Can and Samen arrived at the agency, there was already a rush of activity. It seemed the new customers wanted an earlier presentation appointment, something to do with the CEO of the company and a trip abroad. Can didn't like to rush a campaign, especially one this big, but  he felt like they had a good start on it and they could be ready in two days. The team had already started their designing of the ad, and they selected the slogan that Yilly had given them the night before at home. Can was going over all the boards in their creative meeting, fine tuning the whole presentation, " Well it looks like the best slogan may have come from Yilly, " Creating the Face of Beauty" he looked around, " Well, what do you think." He asked. The room was silent for a second then everyone broke into applause, " I think your right, we love it." Deren said, feeling a bit jealous of the young girl. 

Sanem had such a feeling of joy for her daughter. Proud was just not enough to describe how she felt. Yilly would for sure have a long and successful career in this advertising business. The talent that ran through her blood, came from her grandfather, and nothing seemed more fitting than for her to be there at the first presentation.

Can thanked everyone for their hard work, and him and Sanem walked back to his office, " Well, I think we have a winner with this one." He smiled, " And I think we have a new head of the company in the making.....