Chapter Twenty Seven

Yilly and Ali arrived first at her parents home, with a much different look on their faces. And then Duman arrived minutes later, practically bursting at the seams with excitement. Deniz and Asli made it there just before Ates, both of them seemingly in a daze. Can and Sanem both knew there children well, and could tell there was much more than Ates's news to be told. 

When their second daughter arrived with a very handsome young man in tow, the night took on a whole different meaning.

Yilly, of course, was the first to deliver her news, " Since we are all here together, we want to take this time to tell everyone that we are getting married." The oldest Divit triplet had broke the ice, making the first of many announcements of the night. The family was elated, but not surprised at the news. After the hugs and kisses were over, Duman made an announcement of his own, "Mom, Dad, I have finally convinced Yasmin and her mother to move back to Istanbul, and if she will, I too will be asking her to marry me."....Of course if you approve." He would never change, always being Duman, seeking that approval. 

The news of Ates' travel to America was not all she had to offer, she also had this very handsome man she had to explain. She was more that happy to introduce everyone to her Oliver Anderson, and to tell them all, they were indeed, in a relationship, and he would be making the trip to America with her. The family was more than surprised that she had fell so deeply and so quickly for this man, but she had never been one that they doubted, not when it came to her heart. So this family had yet another reason to celebrate.

The last, but probably the most surprising announcement came from Deniz and Asli. " Well, it seems my dear family," Deniz said, clearing his throat, " After a visit to the doctor a few days ago, the little bundle of joy we will be expecting, will actually be a bundle of two. We are having twins."  The announcement stunned the family, but nothing could have been more fitting.   Twins.....how would this evolve the Divit name, I'm sure it would be in the most amazing way.

Can and Sanem Divit had done it, they had produced the perfect family.......And they had done it all from love,....and knowing their destiny............

All the years that had brought them pain, seemed to be wiped away in a instant, as they listened to their family give them all their good news. The next years of their lives would be filled with a happiness that they could have never expected.

They both retired, proudly turning over Fakri Harika to their daughter Yildiz Divit Ozdemir. Planning to travel the world as he had always promised her, and to live the lives with as much love as they had for last 40 years.

Their family would grow and expand, making Can and Sanem proud grandparents over and over  again.

Deniz and Asli had twin boys, and then 3 years later, a surprise gift of a girl. 

Yilly and Ali, gave them three beautiful grand babies, all girls. Which they prayed would not all be a like their mother

Ates and Oliver married in the United States while on her book tour, and returned to make their home in Australia. After their fourth child, a boy, that would join his brother and 2 sister, Ates chose to write quietly at home with her family. No more tours......

Can and Sanem lived a long and happy life, bashing in the love of  all their children.

She was still his other half, his one and only........And he was still her Albatross.......

Thank you everyone for living this life with them, this life of Memories...

I appreciate everyone for reading and sending all your support. This will end the Memories series. With the love of this couple, giving us a Lifetime of Memories......

I will move forward with my next series, the story of Efe and Kadir Divit. The two sons of Can and Sanem, from the Phoenix and the Albatross series.

Hope you will join me on their adventure of life.......