Introduction

This is going to be fun. A peach haired girl thought. She looked around the room with a smile and does a headcount of the people in the room.

She clap her hands together, the sound echoes off of the room and everyone starts to slowly wake up. Everyone became aware of the unknown place, which they pulled their guard up.

Soon everyone picked up their guns/weapons and activated their abilities and pointed it at the other groups.

The Armed Detective Agency and The Port Mafia.

The unknown girl's lips curled into a smirk and watch in amusement. She began to chuckle which earned their attention.

"Who are you?" Akutagawa menacingly said, glaring at her.

An expected reaction from him. She thought facing him.

"You can call me Kana." As soon as she said that Akutagawa's rashomon went speeding towards her shocking the agency.

But Kana disappeared when the ability is inches away from her and appeared behind the rashomon user.

"As you can see, you can't kill me." She said not only to him but to everyone.

She reappeared in the stage in front of the large white screen.

"Now if everybody please sit down. I will explain everything." She said with a flicked of her hands. Everyone are in their respective sits.

She knew that they will question her but she has no time for social interactions right now.

Atsushi raises his hand which caught Kana's attention. She raise her eyebrows at him.

"Why are we here?" He asked.

"To put it simply your past, present, and future." She said waving her arms towards the screen.

"How?" Ranpo asked confused.

"I thought your smart. We're in a theater you tell me." She said with narrowed eyes.

(No offense to Ranpo stans. I love this bby.)

"I'm sure you all know each other." She said eyeing them. "Let's get started. Shall we?" As soon as she said that the lights turned off and the screen went a bright white before going black leaving the words on the screen.

Bungou Stray Dogs.

___

Kana:

Edited: I changed it

I do not own the picture. Credits to the artist.