S1 Episode 3

Before you start reading, I just wanted to say I suck at writing dramas, so bear with me.

I'm also sorry for not updating. My school year is ending, so I need to focus on my studies.

My laptop also broke! (I broke it. T~T)

___

Episode 3: Yokohama Gangster Paradise

___

"I... I... I'm so sorry!"

Jun'ichiro was seen bowing while his hands were placed on the table.

"Huh?"

"Though it was your exam, I was so rude to you." Tanizaki said. Kunikida was seen getting annoyed at Dazai and began pushing him with his foot. "My name is Tanizaki Jun'ichiro. I work as an assistant of sorts at the agency."

Atsushi puts his hands up, sweat rolling down his face. "Please, it's all right."

'He's not a bad person, really.' Atsushi thought.

"And this is-" "His little sister, Naomi." Naomi jumped, encircling her arms around her brother, cutting him off.

"Y-You're siblings?! I'm not sure I see a family resemblance." Atsushi asked his eyes squinting, not believing the fact.

"You don't believe us, Atsushi-kun?" Naomi asked. The said boy just nervously answered with a 'no'.

"Oh? You doubt us?" Naomi said, tracing her fingers down at her brother's face to his stomach. "Of course we're siblings by blood. We're quite similar, especially this part." Her hands entering Junichiro's sweater, rubbing the skin. She cradled his chin and leaned forward. "Right, onii-sama?"

Most of the audience looked away, coughing awkwardly. While others just watched with a stoic face.

"Oh, but.." Atsushi was seen watching the scene unfold with blushing cheeks.

"Don't pursue this line of inquiry with them too far." Kunikida said.

"Er, okay..." Atsushi said, ignoring the siblings. A card appeared at the side of the screen that says: Atsushi reads between the lines.

"In any event, brat, today you have joined the ranks of our Armed Detective Agency." Kunikida said and turned to the so-called siblings. "Do not be a burden to anyone, nor shame the Agency's good name." He scolded them and turned his attention back at the silver-haired boy. "The rest of us are committed to that, at least. Right, Dazai?"

Dazai was seen tracing his finger at the employee's palm. "Would you strangle me with these fragile, delicate fingers?" Kunikida walked towards the brunette and smacked his head.

"Are you going to smear mud on the Agency's name right as I'm saying we never would?! You bastard! Don't bother asking for her help all the time!" Atsushi just looked at them and sighed. (He's done with their ########.) "I'll crush your neck with my own bony fingers!"

Yosano sighed exasperatedly. "Can't Kunikida catch a break for once?"

"By the way, what were both of you doing before you joined the agency?" Atsushi asked while Kunikida is choking Dazai, while the girl watched with wide eyes. A card appeared at the side of the screen that says: Two Senior Colleagues Shaming the Agency's name.

Kunikida's face turned red in embarrassment.

The two halted their movements and finally looked at him. "Uh, no real meaning behind that question, by the way."