S1 Episode 2

Episode 2: A certain bomb

___

Most of the people are conversing when Kana came back. The two unknown people who will join them, hiding in the back stage.

"Glad your enjoying yourselves." She said loudly for them to hear. "Two people will join us." 

A short girl with dark blue hair that is tied into two low twin-tails with flower pins and blue eyes appeared from the back stage. "Meet Kyouka Izumi." Kana said placing her hands on the girls shoulders. "You can sit beside Atsushi-kun." Kana said pointing at the boy.

Kyouka began to walk towards Atsushi, eyes dull. "I'll be also confiscating this." Kana said holding her phone with bunny keychain. Kyouka's eyes lit up slightly then nodded.

Akutagawa's eyes burning holes at Kyouka's back.

"Hi, I'm Nakajima Atsushi." Atsushi introduced.

"Kyouka Izumi." She said.

"What about the next person?" Gin Akutagawa asks.

"Before I introduce him I like you all to pin Dazai when he gets out of control." Kana said nervously.

'You never know what's his reaction when he sees him.' She thought.

"Why would I get out of control?" Dazai asks which she just looks away.

"Just do what I say." Kana said avoiding the question. "You can come out now." The unknown person appeared from the backstage.

He was a tall man with rust-red eyes and reddish-brown hair which was slightly parted so that a small area of his forehead was visible. Dazai's eyes widened when he sees him. 

Sakunosuke Oda

"What is this?!" He exclaimed. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" He stands up from his chair.

"Dazai, calm down." Kuninkida said pulling his sleeve to sit down but Dazai just pulled his arm away harshly. He started to walk towards the stage but the members of the agency pulled him down.

He struggled to get out of their grip. 

"Calm down, Dazai-san!" Atsushi said. "Let her explain first!" 

"As you can see, he's real." She said and pinched Oda's cheeks. Odasaku whack her at the head. 

"Glad to see you're doing okay, Dazai." He said walking towards him. The agency decided to loosen their grip on him and let him go.

"You're alive." Dazai said in disbelief.

"Not really." Oda said putting his hand in front of Dazai to pull him up. Dazai accepted it, when he got up he hugged him. Oda pat him on the back. "Glad you considered my advice." Oda whispered.

"Can you please sit down now?" Kana said, her patience running out. Oda sighs and sat down at the back of the chair of Dazai.

Dazai sat down.

'I haven't smelled tatami mats in a long time.' Atsushi's voice was heard.

The screen showed Atsushi sleeping peacefully then opened his eyes.

"Huh? Where am I?" He thought loudly. "What happened last night?"

"Do you remember nothing at all from when you were transformed?"  Dazai said from the flashback.

"What are you talking about?"

"But your right hand's still  there." Dazai said pointing at Atsushi's hand.