Interlude: Break

Shouting and cussing were heard in the theater.

Kana tugged at Odasaku's sleeve, making him stand up. She silently gestured the Port mafia to follow her, to which they reluctantly followed.

She waves her hands in a wall and a door appeared. Opening it to reveal a huge kitchen.

"What are we doing here?" Tachihara asked, his eyes glancing at the utensils.

"We are going to cook food!" Kana exclaimed.

"Cook?" Koyou.

"Why don't you just do your magic and present us food." Chuuya said.

"That's not fun at all. Besides, I can't just use magic for everything. My magic has its limits too." She explained.

"Let's do it! It'll be fun!" Elise said.

"If Elise-chan wants to do it, then I'll also do it!" Mori exclaimed.

"How about those who doesn't know how to cook?" Gin asked.

"It's your choice."

The door suddenly opened, startling them. It revealed Kenji, peaking behind the door, Fukuzawa and Rampo behind him.

"It's too loud at the theater." Kenji said and entered the kitchen. Observing the place in awe. Ranpo walked towards the refrigerator and began searching for snacks.

A few moments later, the rest joined them. A sigh left from Kana's mouth as she finished explaining, watching as chaos started inside the kitchen.

Who could've thought this task will be hard.

A pair of hands was placed at her shoulders, gently massaging them. "You, okay?" A deep voice asked, causing the butterflies in her stomach to flutter.

"I'm okay now, Oda-kun." She leaned her back at his chest. "Why don't you go join them?" He hummed, kissing her temple before walking towards Dazai.

(I'm literally cringing right now)

Time skip~

Delight and excitement. That's what Kana is feeling right now, sitting infront of different kinds of foods, making her stomach growl just by looking at them.

"Bon apetit~" Mori said as he clapped his hands together.

"We even made tea!" Elise exclaimed.