Chapter 3 : Graduation and Team 7

Naruto's Pov

I check at the clock seeing it was 7:30AM so i hurry up and go outside my house then i waved my hand to Kakashi as he get out of my house to and i ran to the academy in the speed of light so no one could see me.

At the academy

Naruto's Pov

I walked inside the academy seeing no in there except for Itachi Nii-san little brother so i just sit infront of him.

After few minutes of waiting with silence then 2 fangirls of Sasuke walking inside the room while arguing."I GOT HERE FIRST!"the pink banshee said"NO I GOT HERE FIRST!"the blondie said"MY FEET IS A CENTIMETER INFRONT!"the pink banshee said'I feel it too went i was in my ANBU mask and all the girls were racing to me like crazy' I thought as the two fangirls racing to sit next to the Uchiha but thank goodness Iruka-sensei walked into the class.

"SILENCE!"Iruka-sensei said as all the kids went silent."Okay so today you all would be taking the graduation exam to become a genin"Iruka-sensei said"Whoever i called go to the graduation exam but first you guys need to do the written exam"Iruka said again as he hand all of us the paper."Now, BEGIN!"he said and i just sigh.

'How can this easy question was the graduation exam for becoming a genin'I thought as i answer all of the question in 15 seconds. I walk to the teacher desk and hand him my paper"Here is it Iruka-sensei"i said as i force a smile"H-how are you even done in 15 seconds?!"Iruka said"I'll tell you at the Chuunin exam coming 5-6 months"i whispered to his ear then i walked back to my seat then sleep with my head at the desk.

I wake up when i heard Iruka-sensei calling Sasuke's name as he walk past me."Good luck"i whispered to his ear and went back to take a nap and then i woke up again when i heard my name being called.

I just walked to the exam room and then grab the 10 kunais and 10 shurikens and just throw it to the target without looking to the back."So what is the next exam"i asked while they're just in shock."W-well it was Bunshin no Jutsu and Henge no Jutsu"Mizuki-san said as i sigh and make 5 Kage Bunshin then tranformed it to Sandaime Hokage, Yondaime Hokage, Iruka-sensei, Mizuki-san, and last but not least Kakashi-sensei.

They just shook their heads"What is next?"i asked while the clones disppear."N-next is substitution"Iruka said"Nah, thats to easy can i do more harder one?"i asked"Y-yea s-sure"Mizuki said still shocked as i made a Rasengan without clone."Y-you P-past"Iruka stuttered as he hand me a headband"Arigato"i said bowing down a sunshine back to the front of my classroom door.

Sasuke's Pov

Its only been 1 and a half minute since Naruto left but he was already done with his exam. I look at him and then he turn away facing me and then facing the front again, taking a nap.'Damn he's cut-.........No wait im not gay right? Im not but this guy made me gay'I thought and sigh as the fangirls screaming my name over and over then Naruto scream.

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH UP!"he yelled in annoyance as his ear began to drip blood"SHUT UP YOU BRAT!"that annoying pink haired girl said"Ne ne, i can kill you if i want to"Naruto said with a smile on his face as he throw a kunai to the wall to the side of Sakura's head, making her freeze out of fear instantly then Iruka-sensei walked in."Sit down everyone!"Iruka-sensei said as everyone went back to seat.

Naruto's Pov

"CONGRATULATION YOU'RE ALL A GENIN NOW!"Iruka-sensei said'Tch, im already an ANBU'i thought.

"Meet me tomorrow at 8AM at the academy because im gonna tell you, your team and score"Iruka-sensei said"What a drag"that pineapple head said"Now you can go home"Iruka-sensei said as i walked outside the classroom and sunshine away. I went to my house to wear my Anbu stuff and went to the Hokage's Office while trying to run away from the fangirls.