Chapter 6 : Chaos Before Chuunin Exams

Naruto's Pov

"I dont want to~"i said in a teasing way"Brb"i said as i disappear.

Harsh words, people

Naruto's Pov

'I sense someone's chakra near this place' i thought while jumping from a tree to another while watching the place.

'A person silhouette' I thought while coming near the silhouette and then u see about 5 rogue ninjas, i think they are jounin rank?

"What you want?"i said while spinning my kunai knife in my finger"We were just making you to come here so we can finish you"one of them said"Whatever"i said before pulling out 4 kunais and throw them all at different direction."Trynna trick me with hiding, huh?"i asked while spinning another kunai in my finger"Too bad, i already know there is 5 people here or maybe more cause i can sense about 5 people coming here again"i said while closing my eyes and spinning the kunai on my finger"Well, you're wrong.... Cause there will be 15 people coming here!"said the rogue ninja infront of Naruto"Ah, ok"i said before opening my eyes and lick my finger"Alright then"i said while pulling out 19 shurikens and throw them all in different direction, which ended up hitting all of them"You guys are weak"i said before throwing the kunai in my hand to the rogue ninja infront of me"Oh yea, dont move if you dont want the poison to spread all over your body! But the poison will kill you in a minute so byee!"i said before sprinting towards Kakashi and appears behind him.

"Hello!"i said while pulling out another kunai and spin it around my finger"Where did you go?"Sakura asked"Well, there are 20 rogye ninjas in the woods so i kill them all:D"i said while smiling.

"You killed them all....?"Sasuke asked"Yes! You dont believe me? I'll show you how i killed them then!"i said before pulling out my shurikens"Watch this!"i said while throwing my shurikens in different directions and it hit all 50 of the rough ninjas

"Then you'll just wait!"i said while crossing my hands together"But for what?"Sasuke asked"My kunai's and shurikens have poison all over it! And the only person who can heal the person who got hit by my kunai's or shurikens is me!"i said before making a cut in my finger with my kunai"Why did you do that?!"Sakura panicked"Dont worry! The poison wont affect me!"i said and then the wounds heal by itself"Oooo, what a relieve"Sakura said.

I throw a small glass bottle to Sasuke, which has poison inside it.

"What is this?"Sasuke asked"Oh! It was a poison i made for you! It wont affecte, you, or any of us in team 7!"i said"Its similar to mine! But its more friendly!"i said"What are you supposed to do with this?"Sakura asked"I'll tell you later! We need to finish them you know?"i said while pointing my kunai to the rogue ninjas then i ran towards them, which would only look like a flash to them and i kinda killed all of them in a minute? Leaving Gato alone.

"I'll leave him to you...."i whisper to Zabuza ear with a low voice as i was walking towards my team.

"So how do you use the poison?"Kakashi-sensei asked"Just grab your kunais or shurikens and then drop a bit of the poison on the tip of the kunai, it would spread all over it, but remember to wait for it to dry or it will be like this"i said lazily as i put a drop of my own poison on the tip of my kunai and throw it"It just simply dissolve and the poison isnt gonna be affective!"i said as i sit on the bridge"Oh yea! Tazuna-san take this!"i said while throwing a small glass bottle of liquid to him"What is this?"Tazuna-san asked as he catch the bottle"It was a poison too! It works the same as the one i gave Sasuke but it was much more harmless! There is also a medicine at the bottom of the bottle! There is actually two bottles!"i said while pointing at the bottom of the bottle"Thank you"Tazuna-san said"No problem"i said while watching Haku and Zabuza fighting that shitty old man, i mean Gato.