Chapter 5 : Mission at Namigakure

Naruto's Pov

I walked to the clock to see it was 8:00AM."WTF! How the heck is the time so fast?!"i said running to the bathroom, a few minutes later i came out using a black shirt and a orange pants then i pun my orange and black jacket on.

Naruto's Pov

I ran to the training ground, which looks like im vanishing cause i ran to fast to be seen. After a few seconds, i finally made it to the training ground."Oi, why were you sweating?"Kakashi asked"I ran here duh!"i said"Now follow me to the Hokage's Office"Kakashi said"You guys go first!"i said as they all went to the Hokage's Office."I have to hurry"i said as i teleport to the Hokage's Office cause i kinda stick a Hirashin Kunai outside Office.

At the Hokage's Office

Naruto's Pov

I walked inside to the Hokage's Office and yeah, my teammates were already there."Well, you guys would be on a C rank mission, to guard this person"Jiji said then suddenly an old man come in while drinking Sake."Huh? What are this kid gonna do? Protect me? No way, i would be dead!"He said"Anyways that is Tazuna the bridge builder"Jiji said.'Huh? Bridge builder?' i thought"Yea, what was it then?" Kurama asked sarcastically'Shut up!' i said"Whatever" Kurama said with a giggle, then i hear someone calling me so i snapped back to reality."You ok?"Jiji asked me"Yea, just got a little distracted thats all"i said with a blank look"Anyways, you guys need to guard him to Namigakure"Jiji said"Its not that far from here"Kakashi said"Whatever"Sasuke said"Meet me today at the gate at 10:00AM and pack your things cause we'll be staying there for 3 or 5 days"Kakashi said"Okay"Me, Sasuke, and Sakura said in unison.

After packing stuff

Naruto's Pov

I walked to the gate while staring blankly."Hi...."i said in a bored voice"Hi! So when are we gonna go?"Sakura asked to Kakashi"We're gonna wait until Tazuna arrived"Kakashi said"Hn, whatever"The Uchiha said"Yea yea"i said then Tazuna arrived"Oh, im sorry that im late"Tazuna said"Its okay..."i said with a 'WhAt A DrAg' tone that Shikamaru kid always made"Now, lets go!"Kakashi said, clearly doesnt care.

A few hours later

Naruto's Pov

We were now walking inside the forest but then i notice something strage, there was a puddle and there hasnt been raining for a few days now."Probably that was just the Demon Brothers" Kurama talked to me'Dont speak suddenly like that, you almost made me have a heart attack!' i yelled"Whatever, im going to sleep again" Kurama said lazily'Yea yea, lazyass furball' i said, earning a chuckle from him then i snap back to reality.

I just casually walked pass the puddle, clearly doesnt care then the demon brothers come out and one of them manage to make a cut on my hand with a poisonous kunai.

"Naruto! Run!"Sakura yelled.'Bleh, this kind of poison wont work for me' i thought"Oi, Naruto you ok?"Kakashi asked"Yea"i said and then stick a kunai inside my hand that has the poison and pull it out"Oi, ARE YOU CRAZY?!"Sakura yelled"Maybe yes, maybe not"i said"See?"i said as i raise my hand that got the poison and it has healed"How the fuck are your hand ok?"Sasuke asked"Oh, nothing. Now we better fight them"i said bluntly"Yea, we need to protect Tazuna until we reach his house"Kakashi said.

"Better make this quick"i said as i pull out 5 kunais and throw them at one of the demon brothers and all five of them got him, which instantly killed him cause i put some of my wind element into it"This one is for you guys!"i said, faking a smile"Hn, ok"Sasuke said and then defeated the demon brother then out of nowhere there was mist everywhere"Oh, hi Haku and Zabuza"i said, faking another smile"Oh, hi Naruto"Haku said"Come out from your hiding guys!"i said"Dont worry, we wont hurt any of you!"Haku said"Yea, thats right!"Zabuza said"Now, lets go shall we?"I asked"Yea!"They all said in unison.