O1

SEONGHWA'S POV

strawberry kisses placed upon my cheeks, lavishing the moments we were  together

strawberry kisses placed upon my cheeks, lavishing the moments we were  together. snuggled up in bed, your hair scattered across my pillow ; head tucked away within the warmth of my neck. your warm giggles tickling my ears as i traced circles across your bare arm.

falling asleep and waking up to your soft snores. its purely astounding how little you have to do to make me flush with different hues of pink.

i lean to your side pressing small kisses to your cheek. eyelids flutter open, staring up at me.

"good morning.." i breathe out ; you smile jumping up out of my embrace and attacking me with multiple kisses. we laugh and roll around sharing blissful kiss after kiss. finally stopping with our backs flat out against the bed, hands tightly intertwined as we caught our breath.

"i love you." i whispered.

and i wished you believed me.

every moment i close my eyes i can remember us. when we had picnics in the summer or when i would braid daisies into your velvet hair. your summer fragrance still lingers in my mind. its stuck just like my feelings for you.

"seonghwa, let's go."

the way my name rolled off your tounge numbed my brain. it was sweet and short. the day everything collapsed still haunts me. i came back to see you gone. a simple note and a tear stained letter. that was all you had left.

you ended the letter saying you hated me. that i made you sick and we had wasted our time being together. i knew something was wrong. you had loved me...

right?

i was broken. unable to sleep. eat. or even move. i needed you. it was hell without you. i sold our house and moved back in with my parents, working for my dad to erase the pain. i was a hitman. years had pasted and i never heard from you again. even though my feelings still linger deep down inside i knew you had let go....

5 YEARS LATER

"you're back so early sir."

i glanced at mina scowling as she giggled.

"how many times do i tell you to keep out of my personal life."

i watched as she waltzed over to me wrapping an arm around my shoulder. i let out a low growl twisting her arm and pinning her against my desk. "and stop fucking touching me." she rolled her eyes completely unfazed that i rendered her helpless.

"woah am i interrupting something here." hongjoong had now entered the room, two grocery bags in his hands. i kissed my teeth releasing her and stepping away from my desk. hongjoong dropped the two bags on his desk before rummaging through one and. throwing me a box.

"you really should stop smoking hwa." i smirked opening the box.

"i'll stop when you get a girlfriend." he laughed walking towards me as i lit my cigarette.

"who says i havent got one already." mina snorted. he glared at her making me laugh.

"ok you're both dismissed, we havent got a job for today." i blew out a huff of smoke pointing the cigarette at hongjoong then mina. "get outta here before i make you both clean the whole building." hongjoong chuckled patting my shoulder and walking away.

"peace out boss." mina collected her things and exited after him.

silence.

something that seemed to accompany me a lot these days. i looked around the room, case files and guns lay on everyone's desks. blowing out another puff of air i pressed the flame out on my watch throwing it somewhere behind me. i leaned off my desk and exited the building also.

the air was warm. seoul was busy. tourists and holiday takers scattered the streets. i inhaled closing my eyes briefly before heading towards my apartment.

"im back..."

a squeal was heard before yunho's bright blue hair came into view. "perfect timing hwa, let me go out and get our dinner!" he pushed past me grabbing a hat and a mask, slipping on my sliders and heading out the door. i scoffed wondering why i decided to room with yunho .

i closed the door sauntering over to the fridge. my hand grasped around a beer flicking it open and chugging it before closing the fridge door.

when i reached my room the beer can was empty. i groaned throwing it in the trash beside my door and heading to the bathroom.

by the time i came out yunho was back. "SEONGHWA!"

i sighed.

"SHUT UP, IM COMING."

as i neared the kitchen again i could smell kimchi and tteokbokki. i smiled knowing he ordered what i always wanted. i punched his shoulder playfully sitting down and picking up a dumpling with my hand.

i received i slap on my head.

"chopsticks!!!"

he practically shoved a pair of chopsticks into my hands before sitting down and picking up his own. living with yunho has been hell. but he somewhat distracts me from my distort life..

+ author's note

unedited , edited [ n/a ]

please why am i excited for this book when i'm the one writing it.