O5

LILO'S POV

"lilo. hey hey get up." i looked up frowning. "thank god you're ok, you blacked out for a bit there." i stood up, patting down my dress as kihyun shoved his hands into his pockets.

"i must've dozed off or something." i sighed. he hummed moving towards the door.

"well lets go, grab your sniper and gear." my eyebrows shot together in confusion. he laughed seeing my facial expression. "san has been distracting his crew, makes it easier for you. I'll go in and cause a scene and u get seonghwa." i nodded grabbing my weapon and slinging it across my back and clipping my knife to my thigh. we both headed out of the building sneaking around to the back of the venue and hiding behind some bushes.

" ill go through the front and create a distraction so no one stops you, go through those windows there." he pointed upwards at the low windows that hung open. we fistbumped before he left his position beside me and disappeared within the shadows. i took a deep breath calming my breathing before leaving my spot and heading towards the windows.

i pushed them open more before gripping onto the frame and pulling myself up. the hallway was quiet and dimly lit. i carefully walked down it examining the grand paintings that decorated the walls. i was not paying attention and walked straight into something. or more like someone. i inhaled sharply as i made eye contact with the person.

an unreadable look on their face. i but my lip hoping he doesn't recognise me. "so?" my eyebrows knitted together in confusion.
"what?"

"you bumped into me. where your apology?" i scoffed holding back the urge to slit his throat and leave. a smug faced seonghwa looked down at me, the tips of his hair coving his eyes slightly. i wanted to curl up into a ball and hide. standing in front of him felt like my lungs were being squeezed.

"hey dude there you are, who are u talking to?" a voice was heard from behind him, as he turned away from me i took my chance and pulled out my gun holding it against his skull.

"speak and i'll blow ur brains out." i held my stance, gun pressed against his head as i watched the unknown male freeze in shock.

AUTHORS POV

seonghwa glanced at his friend before smiling. he turned towards lilo eyebrow cocked and a smug look against his face. "aren't you getting ahead of yourself doll?" she scowled pressing the gun harder against his forehead. he was now facing her again, eyes scanning her as she started him down.

"you think i won't do it?" he smiled lifting a hand to hold onto the gun, pulling it away from his forehead and pressing it to his chest. "pull the trigger."

lilos eyes widened... her breath getting stuck in her throat as she looked at him. his eyes were now fully visible the chestnut of his orbs captivating her soul. her hand slowly dropped to her side. the memories of them clouding her mind.

seonghwa chuckled stepping back and turning away from her. " maybe the letter you left me was a lie after all." her eyes widened as she jolted forwards eyes ablaze and lips parted ready to retaliate. one step forward was all she could take before her body collapsed.

"what have you done?" the echo of a single bullet rang through the hallway.

"you can't be afraid to kill, i loves you but i've let go of the things that held me down from achieving my goals." lilo coughed pressing onto her wound limiting the amount of blood oozing out of her side. "us in the past, the couple we used to be is dead to me."

without another word he turned walking towards hongjoong and leaving the girl to bleed out by herself.

"where has my strawberry boy g-gone?" her eyes fluttered close as her body numbed.

unedited