O6

AUTHORS POV

lilos world was in ruins, she had left everything behind her, family , friends , career plans just to seek the boy she fell in love with all those years ago this was the saddest thing because the one person she loved had abandoned her and left her...

lilos world was in ruins, she had left everything behind her, family , friends , career plans just to seek the boy she fell in love with all those years ago this was the saddest thing because the one person she loved had abandoned her and left her heart on the floor. in pieces. and now she lay bloodied on the floor of some room that she had never seen before. opening her eyes lilo rolled to her side scanning her surroundings. she had to survive no matter what. it was devastating enough that she couldnt complete her mission without getting trapped and tricked. her heart swayed her.... she was fooled. or maybe this was all a trap to begin with.

thinking back san couldve came to help her multiple times he couldve pushed past the group or ran to her side.. but she was also dumb she couldve requested for backup. a girl who was once madly in love with a boy who gave her the world and more left her completely helpless within the short time they had actually encountered. thinking back on what her father said.. she had now realised that he said all those hurtful things to help her, he wanted to protect her. or did she walk out too early and cause a rift between them. a single tear slipped out her eye sliding down her cheek and landing beside her. a broken sigh escaping her lips.

LILO'S POV

i wasnt tied up, but my body ached and i couldnt move much. i wanted to move to run away to apologise to my father and to san, they deserved more than what i had given them. i held my breath as a door opened, my body immediately going stiff. i could hear muffled voices behind me. one was hongjoong the other i couldnt make out clearly. they stopped for a while, probably looking over in my direction to check if i was still knocked out. i closed both eyes hoping that they hadnt realised. the voice had stopped and i was now alone with thoughts once again. a few minutes had passed and i opened my eyes expecting to see the same ugly blue ceiling as before but i was met with two heads peering over me. i quietly cursed under my breath.

hongjoong and his orange hair was accompined by sans pink hair. i felt comforted seeing the pink ends of his hair fall over his eyes. i felt somewhat safe in that situation. i opened my mouth to speak but my arms moved before i could form a sentence. they reached up towards the pink haired male. comfort awaiting just a few inches away from my fingertips. a small laugh escaped sans lips as he crouched down to my level and helped me sit up.

"you're not in trouble li." i held back my tears as i heard his voice. it felt like i was starved for days and hearing his voice was the food i longed for.

"s-san?" he pat my head before moving away. i then felt a hand on my knee. i flinched at first not being familiar with the hand. soon realisng its hongjoong i smiled awkwardly.

he dryly laughed moving his hand to rub his nape. "sorry about all this." i was so confused. my head ached i was cold and needed to laydown. i looked at hongjoong, he could clearly see the confusion on my face. opening his mouth i waited for the words to fall out but they never did, the faint footsteps approaching made him frown and move away from me moving back to stand beside san.

i looked up at both men. their faces losing emotion as the footsteps stopped outside the door. i looked towards the wooden frame a familiar figure now standing in the doorway. "mission completed team" he spoke into an earpiece before pulling it out of his ear and pacing towards me.

"seonghwa." he crouched down to my level, smiling when our eyes finally met. "what are you doing." i spat out. he merely giggled and observed my state before standing back up.

"san bring her back to the house and let the staff help her out." i averted my eyes away from his face and looked towards san who was now hoisting me over his shoulder.

we held eye contact until san turned a corner cutting off my view of the room seonghwa was standing in. i whispered a series of curses under my breath earning a small giggle from san. i scoffed. "you absolute bastard, you were working with him this entire time?!" san sighed. i could tell he was holding back his laughter. "dont you dare laugh at me you pig." he finally laughed trying not to drop me.

"i know you might be mad but in the end im glad i did all that for seonghwa i gained a good friend." my face softend at his words. "he's not going to hurt you lilo, i dont know what he wants with you because i dont know the entire backstory between you both but i can tell he values you a lot."

i rolled my eyes. "seonghwa is an ass and i want nothing to do with him ever again." he hummed  in response letting the rest of our journey settle in comfortable silence.