O2

SEONGHWA'S POV

"you can't be wearing that

"you can't be wearing that.."

i turned around glaring at yunho who sat cross-legged on my bed, scrolling through his phone.

"why are you in here?"

he locked his phone dropping it down beside him smiling.

"i live here too dumby." he stood up walking to stand beside me. "move over, let's see if you have better suits." he pushed me aside using his hip. i ruffled my hair loosening my tie. i just watched him pull out different suits throwing them onto my bed.

"AHH!" he held a black suit in his hands. "this one." he turned to me smiling. "now put it on." i took it from him blinking blankly.

"get out then..." he huffed walking past me and leaving my room closing the door after him.

"hurry up though hwa." i heard him whine.  i changed out of the current grey suit i was wearing into the full black one. glancing at myself in the mirror i hummed in approval.

"have you finishe-" he barged in as i was fixing my tie.

"what?" he stood there, hand still on the handle to my room. i scoffed picking up my phone and walking past him. "weirdo." he hurried after me hiding beside the fridge as i put on my dress shoes. i glanced over my shoulder before opening the front door. "see ya." with that i stepped out of our apartment and closed the door behind me.

i reached the bottom of our road and stood there, waiting for the car my mother had sent. i took my phone out of my pocket checking the time before looking back at the apartment. i was about to turn back when a black limo turned the corner and stopped in front of me, the front window rolling down.

"don't even think about it." my mothers voice pierced through the silence. i stood there face to face with her, eyes glaring.

i scoffed waiting as a the driver got out and opened the door for me to enter the limo. her sour high-end perfume stung the back of my throat. "you never change do you." i leaned forwards and picked up a champagne glass pouring some out before leaning back to sip on it.

"i can say the same for you." she eyed me from the other side of the limo, a fan clamped between her well-polished fingers. as she scanned my posture. "how have you been?" a mere question that meant she wanted information on my current cases. i scowled placing my glass down and  looking out the window.

"you never care about me do you, always about what dad has me doing." i felt her glare on me as i focused on the passing scenery.

we were out of town and heading towards our estate for the gathering. "there will be many people here so try to find a girl that can carry on our family name." it felt like time had stopped. my face froze at her words. not an ounce of care oozed from her lips. my heart still battered and bruised from her disappearance couldn't possibly move on.

"when will you let me live my own fucking life." i hissed at her. she paused for a second opening her mouth to speak but being interrupted by the driver knocking on the glass. she glanced at me before pressing a button besides her turning down the glass.
"we're here ma'am." i watched as she fixed her hair, spraying another layer of perfume on before letting a butler open the door. "I'll see you inside seonghwa."

AUTHORS POV

seonghwa mindlessly stood there, within a group of businesses men champagne in hand. he had no idea how he ended up in their conversation but all he knew was that he wanted to evaporate; to drift away from the venue. he had yet to see his father and was inching to talk to him about having a new case.

"so seonghwa what do you say?" the other five males looked to him, friendly smiles etched onto their faces. the boy had no idea what they had been discussing, too caught up in his minds thoughts to process. as his lips parted a familiar chuckle stopped him from speaking.

a hand was placed on his shoulder directing everyones attention to the person who had now shown up. "am i interrupting?" seonghwa sighed releasing a breath he hadn't known he was holding. wooyoung. one of his close friends and teammates had shoved his way through groups of people just to interrupt seonghwa.

"wooyoung!" a smile flicked onto seonghwas face as he swung an arm around his shoulder fist colliding with his. "hey hwa saw u needed some help getting out of there." they turned their backs to the other males, waltzing away from the now broken circle.

they weaved through people to stop near the seating area. "you sure you don't wanna wait for the others here?" seonghwa shook his head eyes darting around trying to spot the aging tips of his fathers hair in the crowd. "i need to see father." wooyoung nodded watching him turn and disappear back into the sea of bodies.

"bye..."

unedited