## 𝐓𝐖𝐎

## 🍰 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐃

## 🍰 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐃

"dudeeee, i got another box of sweets for my birthday. this is getting old!" juyeon complains, throwing himself on chanhee's couch.

the latter invited his friend to his house to celebrate his post-birthday, as recommended by his mom, who's way better at socializing than him.

"at least it's sweets. imagine of they got you, i don't know, socks," chanhee replies, sitting down next to juyeon.

"my granny got me socks last christmas. well, it turned out to be just a cover up for this really big lego set, but i was sad when i opened it at first."

chanhee and juyeon had become pretty good friends over the last two years. well — it was mostly juyeon pushing himself in chanhee's business. at first it annoyed him, then he got used to it, and then he started to appreciate it, at the point that ge'd get sad when juyeon failed to turn up at lunch to annoy him.

juyeon drops his head on chanhee's lap to keep on complaining about this and that. juyeon's a complainer, chanhee learned, but he only does it to him. it's like chanhee's the only person he ever lets it all out to. today he's talking about presents.

chanhee also learned that he doesn't have to talk much when he's with juyeon. the other does all the talking, and he's pretty content with it. his voice is pretty nice, after all.

 his voice is pretty nice, after all