## 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

## 🍰 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐋𝐃

"it's so wild we're going to college already. seems yesterday when we were still in middle school," juyeon says, while browsing through the pages and pages of colleges in the area.

"to be fair, we'll be going next year. we still have a year of torture first," chanhee replies, from the heights of his own bed.

yes, they're at chanhee's. juyeon's laying on the floor, as usual, and chanhee's having an internal conflict with himself, as of whether he should actually ask juyeon about his worries, or hide them away and hope the other has them too.

"you want to do acting, right?" juyeon asks, while holding up a sheet of paper.

"...yeah. and, you're going for dance."

"yeah."

...yeah, it's not working.

"hey. we're going to the same college, right?" chanhee asks, voicing away his concerns.

juyeon's head shoots up to meet his gaze. "of course! well, if you want, i mean."

"of course i want. i wouldn't have asked then," chanhee snorts.

juyeon laughs too.

"alright. so i found this one who's pretty good, they specialize in performing arts, and it could be good for us, right?" juyeon asks, moving closer to chanhee to show him the sheet he was holding before.

"i also found this one," chanhee says, passing him another one he found before.

juyeon nods, and they start confronting their choices and ideas, and end up finding them weirdly similar to each other's.