𝙎𝙖𝙢 / 𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜

I just came out of the shower when my phone pinged. I put on something quick and checked my phone. It was from Sam.

S: Hey girl! I feel like haven't seen you in forever! Maby wanna go to Golf n Stuff?
Y/n: Sure! Can u pick me up?
S: Ofcourse, 2 O'clock?
Y/n: Perfect, see you then!

I closed my phone, went downstairs, and asked my dad if it was ok.

"Sure kiddo, but be back by 5:30 Ok? We have your grandparents coming over." He answered looking up from his laptop.

"Ok dad, see you then!" I said while giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I ran upstairs and checked the time. 1 o'clock. I decided to get ready because I had no idea what to wear and that takes ages because I'm very indecisive. I went to my closet and took every clothing piece that I might wear. I organized them into possible outfits. Then I settled on some over the knee socks, a black skirt, and a grey crop sweatshirt. I did my hair in a braid and put on some light makeup. I decided on my doc. martens and grabbed a bag to put in my stuff. I checked the time. It was time to go.

"Bye dad, bye mom!" I yelled.

"Bye sweety have fun!" my mom told me.

"I will!". I walked down my front yard and waited for Sam.
In 5 minutes she was here.

"How's it going Y/n?" She asked me while I was stepping in.

"Fine, what about you?" I asked.

"Great! Actually I just got asked on a date!" She exclaimed while we began driving.

"Really, who?" I asked with curiosity.

"Miguel! Can you believe it! It is next week! I wanted to talk to you because he is your best friend. What does he like?"

"first of all he likes when you do what you are here for!" I said teasingly.

"Alright, alright I get it almost there." She exclaimed laughing. For the rest of the time, we kept small talk and nothing eventful really happened until we got there.

"Ok what should we do?" I asked her.

"I don't know. Let's just go to the arcade for now. ", I nodded as we entered. We spent the next half an hour just playing and talking about life.

"Ok, now please tell me what Miguel likes, I really like him and want to make a good impression.", she begged while doing puppy eyes.

"Fine, did you ask him out or did he ask you out?" I asked her.
She was one of my closest friends together with Miguel and I really wanted to see her happy, especially after what happened with Kyler.

"He asked me out, why is this relevant?" She asked, tilting her head.

"Because that way I know that he will have to think of a place which makes things a bit more complicated, but lucky for you he is one of my best friends, so I will talk to him." You assured, starting to talk a bit business-like.

"I'll app him now," I added while taking my phone out.

Y/N: Hey! I know that you asked Sam on a date and was wondering what you were going to do, so I can help her find the perfect outfit. See you!!

I put my phone in my pocket and turned to Sam.

"There you go, Happy now? You know I was surprised that you said yes, you know, with him being in Cobra Kia and all- Sam what are you looking at?" I asked as my other best friend was looking a bit scared at the other side of the room.

"It's trouble, and that takes form in Cobra Kai.", she grunted starting to pull me away.

"You know that I'm also Cobra Kai right?", I mentioned raising my eyebrows and looking at her.

"Yeah but you're different, come on let's go before they notice us!", she explained, starting to panic a bit.
"Too late.", I noted looking over my shoulder.

"Shit they're coming over! Y/N come on!!" She groaned, starting to pull me outside.

"Fine, but I know them, they're not that bad, you know I could just go and talk to them", I assured finally giving in and walking towards the exit.

"Yeah yeah, let's just go mini-golfing for now." She instructed finally getting to the exit. We left as quick as possible and made our way to the golf course. Just as we got there my phone pinged. It was a message from Miguel.

M: Hey! At first, I didn't know but after talking to sensei I decided on Golf n' Stuff
Y/n: ok perfect! See you at training tomorrow!

I put my phone away and received my golf stick.

"It was Miguel, want to go over to your house in a but and choose something?" I asked as we walked towards our first course.

"Sure, how about in an hour?", she asked as she started standing in position.

"Works for me" I agreed as she hit the ball.
"Uhmm Sam you're not going to like this," I muttered gesturing towards the Cobra Kai kids.

"Shit" she muttered under her breath.

"Just ignore them," I advised standing in position. We were fine for the next half hour when they came to the golf course next to ours.

"Let's just go to the arcade again, I want to win something," I whined pulling her away.

"Ok" she gulped looking a bit shocked.

"Thank you" she exclaimed as soon as we were inside, but in reality, I just had a theory that I wanted to try out.

"Listen, if they walk in I'm going to talk to them ok," I assured as we walked towards a game.

"Fine." She said reluctantly. I saw them enter again witch proved my theory correct, they were following us. I wanted to walk over but apparently, it wasn't necessary, they walked towards us, and in front, as the leader, stood the one and only Hawk. I knew him seeing as I sometimes sparred a bit with him because I needed diversity.

"Well look who it is, the one and only y/n and Samantha Larusso." He jeered while walking over to us.

"Whatever, just leave us alone." I hissed rolling my eyes.
"I don't think I will. How about we punch the Miyagi freak." He taunted starting to smirk.

"How about I punch you.", I growled, finally looking up.

"You wouldn't because then you would be a traitor." He insisted starting to get close.

"I don't give a fuck" I growled, clenching my hand into a fist.

"We will see about that." He demanded smirking.

"Sorry, not sorry." I growled as I punched him.

"Friendship before anything," I promised as I walked away with Sam.

"That was so cool! But you shouldn't. Now you'll get into trouble because of me." She exclaimed as we stepped in.

"I don't care, now let's go get you a cute ass outfit for your date," I said smiling. With my best friends I could do anything.