𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠/𝙍𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙮 / 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 3

A/n - here is part 3, also the last part of this mini series. Hope you enjoy!

After the school fight
I was still in shock about what Robby had done. I wasn't a part of any karate dojo, so I had to stand helplessly at the sides watching. Standing at the sidelines with moon, watching as the Miyagi-do's beat up my friends. Being helpless as I watched Robby kick my friend off of the 2nd floor. I felt my heart break as I saw Miguel plummet to the ground. When I saw Hawk fly into the trophy case I could only imagine all the rage going through him, not being able to have helped them really messed me up. I hated the feeling of not being able to help. So that's exactly why I asked Hawk to teach me some more karate. I was even considered joining a karate dojo. Even though all my friends were in Cobra Kai, I still felt more attracted to Miyagi-do since they were calmer, and I never supported the whole strike first thing. But I didn't want to betray my friends, plus Robby was a Miyagi-do and he kicked Miguel off of the balcony. So I decided to wait with joining a karate dojo. Hawk was already teaching me some karate but I never wanted to feel helpless again. I really liked Robby, I think I might have even loved him, but now I wasn't so sure.

~

"Hey, y/n, ready for today's lesson," Hawk commented as I let him in. we were training again today, it had become a quite frequent occurrence since we had started. We both enjoyed it so we didn't see why we shouldn't.

"Of course sensei," I joked as we headed to the kitchen first.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" I offered as I opened the cabinet to get out 2 glasses.

"Do you have any of your delicious lemonade?" he asked. I just smiled and got the jug out of the fridge,

"Freshly made," I told him as I was pouring the drink. I handed hawk his glass and we headed towards my backyard.

~

"What are you teaching me today?" I asked him as we sat down at a table, sipping my lemonade.

"Since you don't like the whole strike first thing I think that the best thing we can do is defense-offense combinations," he explained.

"Yeah, that sounds good," I told him absentmindedly, looking into my lemonade.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked me softly, placing his hand gently on my knee. I looked up into his gentle eyes.

"I just still can't believe that Miguel is in the hospital," I told him, close to tears.

"It isn't your fault. You just don't know karate. There is nothing wrong with that. You deserve so much better than Robby. No one saw the fight coming, and you should never even have to protect yourself in the first place," he comforted me, looking sincere. I nodded and smiled thankfully. I don't know what I would have done without him. He has been so helpful in helping me distract myself from the whole Robby situation, all without a question. I am truly so thankful for him and don't know what I would do without him.

"Let's start," I told him changing the subject, and we went to stand in the middle of the backyard. He explained some things and soon it was my turn to try it. I took my position and he began to softly laugh at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked him innocently, looking into his eyes.

"Your stance is completely wrong, even after all this time. Here, let me help," he explained, standing behind me. He put his hands on my hips and straightened them, but for the first time since Robby, I felt butterflies in my stomach. Wait what? From hawk? but he is my best friend. Why do I suddenly feel like this? I questioned, so deep in thoughts that I didn't see his fist coming towards my face for practice. I came back to my senses when he flicked my forehead.