𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠 / 𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮

I was walking towards the Cobra Kai Dojo to help Miguel with training when I heard yells coming from the inside. Curious about what it is about you peen your head in, just to see your boyfriend Hawk yelling at your best friend Miguel.

"Just stay away from her ok!" I heard him yell.

"No, she is my best friend!" I heard him answer. I furrowed my eyebrows. They usually were pretty good friends, especially seeing as we were the elite three of Cobra Kai.

"Yeah, and she is MY girlfriend!!" I heard him yell.

"Don't you think I know?! Don't you trust her?" Miguel argued, getting annoyed.

"Of course I do! It's you I don't trust!" I smile lightly, happy that he at least trusted me.

"And why is that?!" Miguel asked. My smile dropped, and I started listening intensely since I was also very curious.

"She is always around you lately! Every time I ask her out she already has plans with you!", he said, now really getting angry. And that is when it happened.

"Wel maby she enjoys my company more!". Woring thing to say. Hawk clenched his jaw, glared at him, and suddenly punched him. Miguel, not expecting that fell over backward.

"Hawk!!" You yell angrily as you run over to Miguel.

"Why would you do that!" You yell looking over your shoulder.

"He needs to back off!!" He said still clenching his fists.

"He is my best friend!!", I said starting to get angry.
"You can't just punch him!" You added.

"Just did." He said glaring at Miguel.

"Were over." You said as calmly as you can. The anger on his face quickly changed to shock and panic.

"W-what?" He said looking worried. Miguel sat there also looking a bit shocked but also a bit amused.

"You heard me perfectly clear." You said, kneeling over Miguel looking at his bruise. Darn Jhonny teaching us how to punch hard.

"No, Y/n, please-" he said starting to look a bit sad.

"You sometimes get too jealous and it is starting to piss me off. I can't even help my best friend!" You exclaimed. Hawk looks away.

"Go away." You said pointing at the door.

" Y/n please-" he said looking directly at you.

"Just get out!" You yelled not even looking at him, because if he did he would see the tears in your eyes.

"Are you ok?", I asked Miguel.
"Yeah fine, thank god sensei let us get punched in the face often.", he murmured.

"He hasn't been himself lately, you of all people should know that!" I exclaimed looking away. "But that is not our main problem, let's get some ice," I said starting to get up.

~

Hawk walked towards his car a bit baffled. What had he done? A single tear rolled down his cheek. The one person who was always on his side no matter what. She had been here even before he turned into Hawk. He drove around for a bit without a real purpose, when he decided to call the one person who he knew he could talk to, even if he was really irritating sometimes. He pulled over and grabbed his phone and called him. He answered within the first 15 seconds.

"Hey man, I did something really stupid, can we talk somewhere?" I asked.

"Sure, how long has it been huh? To be honest I am not surprised you did something stupid. See you at the park in ten." Demitri said. This was going to be a long day.