𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙮 / 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚

A/n: hi! im not dead, i promise! I have just been really buisy with school, since I might have to redo the year, and on top of that I have been very buisy with ballet. I still love cobra kai and the characters, and i have 50 new ideas, but I just need to find the time to write. to the people who have rewuests, dont worry, i havent forgotten about you! I will be gettng those out as soon as possible. to the person who requested a m!reader, I will ofcoursewrite your ione shot,but during writing i have discoveredthat i feel unconfortable with writing m!readers, so i have changed the tules now. Thos was it for now, and I hope you enjou!
Key: y/a/n - your aunts name
y/s - your sexuality

I was getting ready for my birthday family dinner when I got a text from my girlfriend Tory.
Tory<3
Can't wait to see you later x
I smiled softly and quickly texted back.
Y/n
Me too. Looking forward to it x
I quickly finished getting ready for my birthday since my family should be here soon. I had decided on my favorite outfit and did my usual makeup. I styled my hair to my liking and smiled at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my overnight bag and started packing that in for later. Toothbrush, toothpaste, clothing. I started listing in my head. Since Tory had to take care of her mom and little brother on top of having to work and having karate training we had decided that I would go to her place after having family dinner. Once I had finished packing I placed my bag downstairs by the door and headed back to my room.

-

Soon enough my family arrived, including my judgy and gossiping aunt. I sighed and prepared myself mentally for what might come soon as I plastered on a smile as I greeted her with a hug. After having sitting around for a while and waiting for dinner to be ready we sat down at the dinner table.

"So Y/n d you have you had any boyfriends lately?" my nosy aunt y/a/n asked.

"Y/a/n I already told you, I'm y/s. I have a girlfriend," I told her exasperated.

"And what's her name?" she asked further. I refrained my self from rolling my eyes.

"Her name is Tory," I told her, smiling softly at the thought of my girlfriend.

"What's her last name," my aunt pushed.

"Nichols," I answered with a sight.

"It couldn't be the same Tory that started that horrible fight at your school could it? I heard that she is a psychopath, but what could you expect from a poor girl. That must be why she fought that other girl, because she has money. I mean I could never go out with someone who has a parol officer. Didn't she get expelled from school?" she gossiped. I couldn't bear it. She had no idea of what had happened and now she was criticizing her? Not on my watch.

"you have no idea what happened! she never meant for Miguel to get hurt! And who cares if she is poor, she is everything I could ever wish for. And FYI she isn't a goddamn fucking psychopath, you unbelievable stupid gossiping bitch!" I yelled at her. I knew that I would get into trouble for doing that but I don't give a shit at the moment. I stormed towards the door as I heard her gasp dramatically and start to act like the victim. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bag that I had prepared earlier and stormed out of the house before heading over to Tory's.

-

Once I arrived I knocked on the door, hoping she was home and not at work or karate. Luckily she opened the door with a surprised face since I was earlier than expected.

"Hey y/n, what are you doing here so early? Not that I mind," she asked letting me in.

"Doesn't matter, I'm here now" I smiled and gave her a kiss. She closed the door and headed to the kitchen.

"I'm just making dinner. You can put your stuff in my room," she explained stirring something in a pan. I nodded and headed to her familiar room. I passed her brother playing with his toys.