Chapter 5: The Speech

After we escaped we need some German clothing. It was in the middle of the night so we snuck into a store and we stole some clothes from there and we got dressed. We found a person that was glowing down the street. We didn't know why he was glowing so we approached him. "Hey who are you?" I asked scared. "Hey, the names Jacob." He said. "Why are you glowing?" I asked with lots of curiosity. "Oh, lemme tell you a secret, I'm a demigod of Posiedon. Plus I have an infinity blade and 2 infinity daggers." He said softly. I couldn't believe it. I told my brother and he almost fainted. We had heard the stories of Percy Jackson from our great grand parents and we didn't believe it because it was just a book. Then I realized something. Whenever I touched fire, it didn't hurt. It was just when I was concentrating that the fire was coming towards me and I could command it. I was a demigod of Hephaestus. One of the few that could control fire but, I couldn't build anything right. When I was born I had a different father than Hephaestus. We could hear a speech in the backround and we went to where the sound was coming from. "We will kill all the people that oppose us!" Gabriel Hitler Kenly was saying with power. But he seemed like he was brainwashed. Like he had no emotion at all. He was just like a drone saying words and doing things he was commanded to do. It didn't look or sound human. So after the speech we asked him so questions when he was alone. (The guards weren't very smart.). He just responded with, "I cannot talk right now." So we tried to snap him out of his spell. But we didn't know who was putting the trance on him. He finally snapped out of his trance and we tried to ask him questions. "What is your real name?" Jacob asked. "My name is Gabriel Kenly. I was just walking down the street when someone took me into a dark alley and brainwashed me to think I was Hitler. I didn't want to be but I had no choice. I was brainwashed." He said. "I knew it!" I exclaimed with joy. "We need to find the real Hitler." said my little brother John. "He's right, it's gonna be hard but he's right." I said solemnly. "Wait, what's that sound, it kinda sounds like a plane!" Gabe said being filled with fear with every second that goes by. "It's a B-17 Bomber! What are we gonna do?" "Look there is a sturdy building! GO GO GO!" Jacob yelled. We ran inside and we locked the door. We heard a banging on the door and then we heard the explosion and we opened the door. What we saw was so terrifying.