Chapter 4: The Escape

I was getting ready to escape when I realized something. I wasn't going to be able to escape in one night. So I told my friend, David, or Andrew the bad news. But he said that he had a plan. He would sneak into my cell right before they locked it so we could dig faster. So me and him started to dig and he had 5 wooden supports for the tunnel. It we each took breaks of about 45 seconds each. While we were doing this a guard looked in. We just barely had enough time to cover up the hole when he said, "Hey what's that!". We were so close to getting caught but he just shrugged it off. So we kept digging and digging and when I came I out of the hole I forgot something. My little brother! So then I just dug a little bit to his cell and grabbed him and got my friend Andrew and i used the entrance key to get out but when we put it in there, it broke so I was so shocked and I told Andrew to give me some duct tape and he said, " No I will never give you duct tape!". Then I said, "I could get you an iPhone 5475SD?" "I don't know what that is but I want it so take all my duct tape! Just take it!" He said with ecstasy. So we used the entrance key again and it worked. So we ran out and we escaped the army camp barely. Lots of the guards came and chased us until we hid around and they lost us.