Chapter 2: The Third Reich

"Where are we?" My brother John says. "I don't know John. I don't know." People walking around look like they are from Germany because they have German words and symbols but they have different clothes than normal Germans, they had a weird symbol on their arms. "They are in the Nazi regime! Oh crap! Why are we here?" I said concernedly. "Um... Sorry that we got trapped in 1933." mumbled John. "Oh yeah... YOU DID IT! GET OUT!" I screamed with pure hatred for my brother. He started to sob. "I... I didn't mean it John, I was just angry that we got sent here." I said gently. "It's ok." John said while half sobbing. While we are there they find a pastry shop that looked peculiar. When we walked in they found a person with a tin foil cap on and saying, "The Illuminati won't be listening to me through my cheese, oh no I'm BOYCOTTING all cheese because I don't want to be watched! Yeah that'll work! Hehehehe!".
"Who... are you?" I asked. "Well, I'm Bib, the local conspiracy nut and owner of Bibs and Cheese and Bananas." "Ok... that's cool I guess? Anyways, I have a secret, you might go crazy over the secret but I'm going to tell you anyways, me and my brother, are from the year 2231." I said carefully. Now he didn't even know how many questions and thoughts were in his own head but I knew he was brewing a question so evil and so diabolical I could just smell it. Wait, no that's just a cake. He asked us " Did Gabriel Hitler Kenly win WW2?" "We-" I got cut off. "Hey, who are you? Hey you two were supposed to be in the war!" said a mysterious officer. "But we're only 12 and 11 how can we be in the war effort?" I said worryingly. "Well you don't look 12 and 11 or sound like it so get in the van!" "NO!" I screamed and I ran as fast as I could with John but out the back door was more officers waiting. They grabbed us and we had a ride to the training camps and Gabriel Hitler Kenly! I was so surprised. I whispered to him, "Are you the real Hitler?" He didn't respond to that. I was surprised. At least he would have said to stop or to reject listening but he just ignored it.